chapter eight

{first things first, SORRY! i have writers block but i'm writing anyway because MY MUMMY is waiting patiently for a new chapter along with all the people on Facebook who mummy shared it with, thanks mummy :D i needed some encouragement}

I stare at the dinosaur for a while before Rythian speaks up.

"This is Teep, he's our guard dinosaur." I snap out of my slight trance and say,

"Hello Teep, nice to meet you!" Teep shuffles his tail a bit.

"He's a mute dinosaur, he's great with a bow though and really friendly! Now come on! Let's show you around!" Zoey says cheerfully before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room, straight past Rythian and Teep. Their castle is incredible, the only room I didn't go in was the bathroom.

After Zoey shows me every single detail of the castle she brings me outside to meet the dog, Ringo, the iron golems (who try to kill me until Zoey closes the door) and the mooshrooms. Seeing the mooshrooms reminds me of Emily. Emily and Isobel. I completely forgot about them! I bolt in the direction of the cave with Zoey calling after me, and when I make it to the cave entrance I see Isobel walking out rubbing her eyes, with Emily following behind.

"Hey Faeron, what time is it?" she asks tiredly. I guess she's been asleep for a while then. I look up and see the sun is directly above us.

"looks about noon. I found him by the way, his house is just behind the mountain." I reply.

"who?"

"Rythian. He lives with his friend Zoey, and his other friend Teep, who is a dinosaur. Come on let's- wait, you'd better carry Emily, I don't know what Teep is like." Isobel instantly picks up Emily, and I grab her arm and start walking towards Blackrock, only to run into Zoey who must have started following me when I ran off.

"Oh hey Faeron! Who's this? Is she why you ran off? What's her name?" she says in her sunny voice, looking curious as to why Isobel is carrying a pig.

"Hello again Zoey, sorry I ran off, but I remembered that my friends were probably still in the cave we were camping in. This is Isobel and Emily, some friends I made a little while ago. Isobel and Emily, meet Zoey." Isobel mumbles a brief 'hi' and Emily snorts a hello and holds out her trotter, which Zoey takes happily while saying a massive greeting {that i can't be bothered to write} and asking about Emily.

----what's the point of a time-skip if it's just so i won't have to write?----

I hold the door open for Zoey and Isobel -who is still carrying Emily- and walk in. I look to see Zoey walking into the magic room, and Isobel following her, obviously unsure of where to go {i never feel welcome in other people's houses, it makes me seem unsociable}. I follow them into the magic room and see Zoey and Rythian hugging {i couldn't resist adding that in ^-^} so I take Isobel's shoulder and pull her back a bit. When they pull apart I say

"Hello again, Rythian. This is Isobel and Emily, they're some friends I was travelling with." I nudge Isobel forward.

"Hello sir, nice to meet you!" Isobel says quietly. Emily on the other hand;

"Hello! I'm Emily! I'm Isobel's best pig!" Rythian's eyes widen at the sound of a pig talking, but Zoey just squeals in delight.

"Oh my gosh a talking pig! That's so adorable!!" she squeals. Rythian looks stunned but shakes it off.

"Nice to meet you both. Faeron, I need to talk to you about the dragon."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SO SORRY for how short it is! i'll get on the next chapter right away, and it might be a bit easier (hopefully)