ten

rob 🌺: Are you almost ready ? 😂 You take so lonnnnnng.

preston 🔥: do u wanna fight

rob 🌺: HURRY UP I AM HUNGER

preston 🔥: you are hunger

rob 🌺: yes i am hunger

preston 🔥: a fire style like mine takes atleast 40 mins to master

rob 🌺: ...

preston 🔥: okay im ready sheesh

preston grinned, tossing open the bathroom door and running a hand through his hair one last time. he stepped downstairs and smiled towards rob, who's face tinted pink.

"hey there, hunger. i'm preston."

rob laughed softly, adjusting his flowercrown one last time and standing from the couch. preston finally got a good look at his outfit, a light pink and red flower crown rested on his head, a blue scarf wrapped around his neck. he wore a black hoodie, blue skinny jeans and black converse.

"hey! we kinda match." rob grinned, motioning to preston's converse and red jeans.

"you look cute." preston hummed, smiling slightly. he grinned as rob's blush formed on his face once more.

"god you are actually such a flirt."

preston laughed, grabbing the others hand and pulling him out the door.

X-X-X

preston pulled into the small parking lot of a familiar diner he often went too. he waved to the owner and sat at his favorite booth, rob scooting in across from him.

after about an hour of soft conversations and generally getting to know eachother more, preston finally decided it would be a good time to order.

"i know this is more of a lunch-dinner but these pancakes are hella good." preston muttered, turning the menu towars rob.

rob raised an eyebrow, "i prefer waffles."

"waffles? but pancakes are great."

rob shook his head, grinning slightly.

"hm, i have a question by the way."

"yeah preston?"

"what was it that you wanted to admit me to me?"

rob blinked, holding up a finger and pulling out his vibrating phone.

it was actually vibrating, but preston couldn't tell.

"be right back."

preston nodded and watched rob as he left the diner to talk to whoever was on the phone.

but it wasn't ringing, truly, rob acted like he was on the phone so he could tell preston what he wanted to admit without being a stuttering mess.

rob 🌺: mgfnjrth Preston???? Thank you so much for letting me stay w you?? I think you're a sweetheart?? I don't fucking KNOw but I think you're a cutie n shit. Ju st?? go eat a dick

he shook his head, not wanting to send the message, stuffing his phone in his pocket. he walked back into the diner and sat back across preston, but he didn't realize he accidentally pressed send.