twenty five

preston huffed, pushing open the door to starbucks. seeing his small friend and a blonde he could only assumed that it was lachlan.

"hey guys." preston smiled slightly, nervousness running through his veins.

"hey preston." vik smiled shakily, waving to his friend.

"hi preston." the blonde smiled, sticking out his hand. "i'm lachlan."

he shook the others hand, sitting down across from them. "nice to meet you."

"you too."

"so why did you ask vikky to bring me here?"

vikky? cute.

"uhm. i just wanted to get somethings clear about rob."

"rob? robert latsky?"

preston nods, and lachlan shakes his head a bit.

"i haven't talked to him in months. how is he? and how do you know him?"

a wave of relief hit him, maybe lachlan doesn't like rob romantically anymore.

"he's well. and i'm his boyfriend."

lachlan smiled, raising an eyebrow. "wow, treat him right okay?"

vik glanced at the blonde with adoring eyes. "i'm sure he will lachy."

"as long as you treat vik right."

"i plan on it. i honestly don't want to lose him."

"cute, you two seem cute. i also like the height distance."

vik rolled his eyes at this, "mitch said the same thing. you both are assholes."

"i have the best ass."

"get out. leave. burn. i hate you."

"you love me!" preston shook his head, laughing quietly.

"i love lachlan."

lachlan cracked a grin, pecking the smallers face. "that's gay."

"aren't we all gay though?"

"goddammit preston."

hi sso im panicking and im really sad bc its storming and i hate storms so im updating and blaring lachlans videos in my ear. panic qttacks and stprms are not fun i hate them i hate them os much. im shaking im sorry this chapter Was Shit. gtgtg

- j