THE GOOD.

preston buried his face in the tallers shirt, breathing in his scent. the smell of old spice and smoke from last night's bonfire put him at ease. he rolled out of bed, messing up his hair a bit and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. his bones groaned and clicked back into place as he sat down at his computer chair, now being sat in his home office. logging in, he noticed that the date was the 16th of march, he's known rob for more than 4 years now.

been married to him for 2 and a half.

woke up next to him everyday for a year.

had his heart flutter when ever he spoke or messaged him for 5 years and so many months.

he smiled to himself, standing from his desk chair. he allowed his computer to boot itself up as he made himself a cup of coffee. shuffling back into his office, he sipped the coffee he just made, scrolling through his social media.

he started up his recording program, messing with the settings so it only recorded his face. he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before saying his intro.

"hey guys! it's preston here, and i'm a bit tired currently. i just woke up about a half an hour ago, but i felt like i needed to record this video in honor of today's date. rob's asleep currently, so i have to be quiet."

"rob, this is for you."

he cleared his throat, another sip of coffee gave him the boost to say what was needed.

"rob, i've known you for so many years. nearly six. i had a crush on you since around the first few months of us talking. and when you told me about lachlan i was crushed but i brushed it off because you were an amazing friend. then you got kicked out.

i invited you into my home with open arms. it made me so happy when you finally agreed. i knew i could get closer to you if i could.

i remember waking up one morning and you seemed a bit out of it, but i shrugged it off and went into my condos room to watch anime on my laptop. you texted and said you wanted to admit something but then brushed off. i told you to tell me over dinner, and you said it was a date."

"i don't know if it counted but i considered that as our first date. i was so excited."

"i accidentally blurted out that i loved you. then i ignored you after to get my feelings sorta. and when i was ignoring you i felt like crap, but it seemed to work itself out."

preston smiled into the camera, a blush hinting at his face.

"we got together. i got into that accident and scared you. when i woke up i realized that i didn't want to lose you, the world is a bad place to be alone. i should know.

"a half a year later you proposed. i knew in that moment i knew we were gonna be together forever."

"five years ago, we met because of the internet."

"today is the day that i first mustered the courage to message you."

"im so happy i did, because now. march 16th? here's to five years of poofless. i love you rob."

he did a slight wave to the camera, reaching up and stopping the recording.

he didn't want to edit it.

he didn't need too.

it was perfect.

he quickly began uploading it to his youtube, titling it with a simple "hello!"

YOU'VE CHOSEN THE GOOD ENDING.

im so happy to see the feed back on this! i love you all! most said they wanted ending two first, which was the good. the bad will be posted tomorrow.
thank you so much for reading!
-j