THE BAD.

preston raised an eyebrow, his phone vibrating next to him, getting a notification that rob had just uploaded a video. he didn't bother checking what minecraft mingame it was, he just wanted to hear his voice.

after rob proposed about a year ago, preston was too anxious to do anything and said "no." which soon resulted in preston's anxieties about being in a relationship to get the best of him as he broke it off.

they haven't talked since.

preston's been keeping tabs on his ex though, seeing as he still wanted to be with him.

"hey guys! it's woofless here and welcome back to another episode of factions."

rob's voice seemed to fade away as preston driftes off into his thoughts.

maybe he should message him?

it had been some time.

would he want to be with him still?

he hoped so.

rob never got into a relationship after him, preston knew.

preston picked up his phone, shaky fingers typing a text to the other.

preston ⚡: hello,,

preston ⚡: i know we haven't talked in quite some time. and i know i haven't been the best,,

he waited, and about 10.minutes later he got what he wanted. a reply.

rob 🌹: of sons.

preston ⚡: you replied,, and made a twenty one pilots reference.

rob 🌹: Of course I replied, you're Preston.

preston ⚡: i thought you hated me

rob 🌹: how could I hate you?

preston ⚡: what about,, the past?

rob 🌹: 😒👌 okay just bc you broke up with me doesnt mean i still want to talk to you.

preston ⚡: 👎 sorry i dont know how this relationships work i was anxious and still am

rob 🌹: ah.

preston ⚡: yep.

rob 🌹: well,,,

rob 🌹: shall we start over?

rob 🌸: and this time, if history repeats itself, may i get a goodbye?

preston 🔥: of course.

rob 🌸: Noice.

MESSAGES ERASED.