Chapter Twelve

Gianna reached over and slowly knocked on the door. A short Greek girl met us face to face, very quickly. "This was the best my brother could do? Oh well. What's up?" She said

"Hey Victoria. Well...umm...there's something really important that we need help with." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room with Gianna following very close behind.

"So. What's my misson?" the Greek girl questioned

"There's this guy, hes very tall and has red hair, his name is Clover. He's been following Gianna and I around all day, never saying a word, then he killed my parents and mentally harassed Gianna's family. "

"CLOVER????!!!! HE WAS IN THE NEWS A WHILE AGO!! NOW HE'S FOLLOWING YOU?"

"Well....yeah. But he doesn't know we're here. We aren't in many classes together, the three of us, but we've heard that you're really smart and strong and good at solving problems. Wanna help us with this one?" Gianna said.

"OF COURSE I WANT TO HELP!!!! But, we may need expert help. Does on of you want to go get Dylan?" Gianna raised her hand and bolted out the door as fast as her legs could carry her. Before we knew it, she was latched onto  his arm and they were standing in the doorway. A nervous smile appeared across his face. He went and sat down next to me, Gianna still clinging onto him for dear life. " So, what do you need?" He said.

"Do you remember that tall red headed guy that killed a little girl a while ago? Well, the girl was my sister and he killed my parents a couple hours ago and now he's following me and Gianna. Think you can help?"

"Yeah, I did a project on that....I'm so sorry for your loses." He smiled sympathetically and put his arm around my shoulder. "I can totally help, I would be more than glad to. So, where do we start?"

Victoria rolled her eyes at Dylan's flirty gesture then replied,"History. We need to find out why he's following you, and why he...passed your family on."

"Yes, but we also have to keep her...I mean, her and Gianna, safe. I got that covered" Dylan said. 

Victoria rolled her eyes, yet again, and shrugged off what she had just seen. "Okay, let's get started. Gianna, you can help me research on my computer, Dylan you can take River and research on yours." He nodded happily, got up and held his hand out. I grabbed his hand, and he guided me into his room. We sat down at the computer and started to look up the case of Delilah's death.  Every article dehumanized her, made her sound like she was just some little girl that didn't matter to anyone. That broke my heart, she was my big sister! One article in particular that showed the police reports made my stomach drop. Tears quietly escaped from my eyes, but we pressed on with the research.

Meanwhile in the other room, Gianna was staring dreamily at the picture of the family that was hung on Victoria's wall. "YOURE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!!!! He used to be a zoo keeper and the first time he was arrested was because he smuggled a panda home!!! THAT SICKO!!!" Victoria said energetically.

"CLAIMED!!!! It's mine if we find it. "

" You want to go to his house and look for a panda???"

"Why not? The worse that could happen would be that the panda or River would get hurt. But she's strong, she can protect himself. And plus, if he's looking for us, he's not going to go home first. And River could do that weird thing where she puts her hands on something and can see all of the memories-it's pretty cool, if you ask me."

"Woah, that's awesome! But, you do make a good point. I mean, we do have his address." She said and pointed towards the computer.  "Hold on." She pushed her chair back from the computer and craned her neck towards the door, " DYLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE GOING TO INVESTIGATE!!!!!"

________________________
Hey everyone!!! I'm sorry that it's sort of a short chapter and that there was a list of dialogue!! Oh well!!! Another chapter will be up before you know it!!! Love ya!!!