Chapter 12

a/n: hiya guys! sorry i haven't updated lately, i've been really unmotivated and kinda down but finally the chapter is here!!

---

A hour and a half had gone by since Brendon, Ryan, Josh, and Tyler had all decided to go on a double date. This was sure to be fun, right? right. Besides going on a date with your boyfriend and your friend(and his boyfriend of course) was bound to be fun!

Brendon arrived a bit earlier then Josh and Tyler just to spend a bit extra time with Ryan, and well have a bit fun...

Shortly after the two couple finished their "play time", Josh arrived with Tyler on his back. Brendon quickly scrambled to the door, trying to get there before Ryan, but he ended up tripping over his feet and Ryan beat him to it. Ryan swung the door opened and grinned brightly.

"Hey you lovely two!" he chirped, glancing over his shoulder at Brendon still on the floor, a small giggle slipping past his lips. "Brenny had a blow out. "

Brendon sat up and glared at Ryan playfully, sticking his tongue out. "I'll fuck you up!" he threatened, obviously messing around with his other half.

"But you already did that." Ryan replied smugly.

Josh snorted and turned his head slightly to glance at Tyler. "Guess we know who bottoms. " he murmured, a bit loudly if I may add.

Brendon scoffed and stood up, going over to Ryan and wrapping his arms around the other boy in a light embrace, finally causing the silent Tyler to squeal at the scene. "Ryden is my number one otp. " he whispered, causing Josh to chuckle lightly.

"Sometimes we actually switch, so technically we both bottom and top. " Brendon said simply, quickly pecking Ryan's cheek.

"Tyler is a bottom and always will be." Josh added in, a smirk slipping onto his lips when he felt Tyler shift an arm to lightly swat at the back of his head.

"Meanie. "

Ryan wiggled out of Brendon's arms and went over to slip on his shoes before he turned to look at his friends and boyfriend. "Well mister forehead urie, tyler hoesph, and josh dun with you are you ready to get this date started?"

"Absolutely my cheese whiz ross." Brendon purred, Josh and Tyler just nodded before Josh turned with his boyfriend still on his back. Brendon held out a hand to Ryan, who gladly took it before leaving the house hand in hand.

The two couples walked side by side as they headed off to some small little restaurant they had all agreed on, the four all making small talk on they way.

Brendon was hand in hand with Ryan, swinging their hands back and forth. As for Josh and Tyler, Tyler had been put down and Josh was walking in front of the three, walking backwards as he was careful not to trip or bump into someone.

Soon enough the small party of teenaged boys got to their destination and politely requested a table.

***

During dinner Ryan had brought up going to the park to walk and see the sunset before the couples parted ways, and luckily everyone agreed.

So that's what they all did, splitting change for the check and then they all headed out of the small and cozy restaurant.

Tyler wrapped his arms around one of Josh's somewhat cuddling into his side while Brendon and Ryan were pressed side by side, murmuring sweet nothings to each other. Josh snapped a quick picture of the cute couple before running off with Tyler giggling at his side.

Brendon blinked a little when he saw a bright flash, lifting his eyes away from Ryan. He rolled his eyes at the other two before turning his attention back to Ryan, being cute, domestic, and mushy.

***

Jack was on his way to Alex's house, a little hop in his step before some cute little idea popped into his head.

He shot his beloved boyfriend a quick text saying something along the lines of 'running a bit late'. Alex instantly replied back, complaining but Jack just grinned and headed off to a small flower shop.

He entered, spending about five minutes since he already knew what he was getting Alex, before he exited with the bouquet or flowers. He smiled a bit before he headed off to Alex's, walking a bit quickly.

When Jack arrived to Alex's, he knocked on the door, which almost opened instantly as if Alex had just been sitting there waiting for him. Alex stopped short as soon as he saw the bouquet of his favorite flowers, daisies and lilies. A grin broke across his face and he looked up at Jack. "You're the sweetest ya know?"

Jack simply nodded and flashed a loving smile. "Of course kitten. " he purred lightly.

Alex laughed lightly as he tugged on Jack's arm to bring him inside. "But i'm not the kitten, barakitten." Alex replied simply as he took the flowers and brought them into the kitchen to put them in a vase.

"Oh but on the contrary, Lex. I'm a cat, you're the kitten pretty boy. " Jack called after him, Alex returning just after he ended speaking.

"Fine then, now shut up and kiss me, cat."

Jack obliged to the command and pulled Alex closer by the waist before planting his lips on Alex's. Alex on the other hand gently placed his hands on either side of the taller boy's neck, deepening the kiss and bringing him closer, well if that was even humanly possible.

Jack moved to press Alex up against a wall and went to pick the other up without breaking the kiss. Alex got the message so he could wrap his legs around Jack's waist, feeling hands instantly go to his rear so he wouldn't fall. Hell if he fell that'd be a mood killer.

The kiss got even more intense when Jack caught him off guard and slipped his tongue into his mouth(not that he was complaining or anything).

Soon enough Jack moved, stumbling slightly, laughing a bit hesitantly into the kiss. Alex only gave a smug smile, pulled away, and giggled lightly before attacking Jack's neck with kisses. This helped Jack see where he was going and he moved slowly but briefly to his boyfriend's room.

Alex felt his back hit something plush, assuming it was his bed, and then a body above him and a warm breath against his neck that caused him to shiver. "Jack, don't tease. " he whined, a definite neediness in his tone.

Jack chuckled lowly, breath tickling Alex's neck before pressing soft kisses down the other's neck and lower, ridding them of both their shirts before slowly tugging down Alex's pants. "Hm? Maybe i'll stop if you tell me what you want. "

Alex pouted a bit, pressing his hips up into Jack's for any type of friction, only whimpering when he failed. "Jack don't do this you shit. "

"Okay, okay fine. I won't just 'cause you're my kitten. " Jack muttered, tugging down Alex's pants and his own, along with both their boxers, and after that things well...got rather heated.

Afterwards, Alex was curled up against Jack, pressing soft little kisses along his collarbone whilst they simply enjoyed eachother's presences and the comfortable silence washes over them.

---

a/n me oh my is this a long ass chapter.