Chapter 45

Dallon picked Brendon, Sarah, and Breezy up. They then headed to a Starbucks.

The graduates had to be at school at 8:30am. Their ceremony started at 9:15a. It was only 7:45am now. The four of them were sitting in Starbucks, enjoying their coffees and muffins, dressed rather nicely.

Pete and Patrick arrived to the Starbucks. Patrick pulled up a seat while Pete ordered for himself and his boyfriend.

Then Alex and Jack arrived, then Josh and Tyler, then Dan and Phil, Spencer and Jon, the finally Rian and Zack.

The only person missing was Ryan.

That was something that really hurt Brendon. Hopefully he could fix that later.

Brendon and Sarah were the only ones who didn't have a partner. Dallon and Breezy were already hitting it off pretty well so Brendon and Sarah chatted away.

The small Starbucks was filled with the giant group, minus one.

"Hey guys it's eight twenty! We gotta get there a bit earlier than everyone else!" Dallon called as he stood.

The chitter chatter died down and everyone nodded, beginning to file out of the Starbucks, some with their cups.

Brendon ordered another drink, not for him but for Ryan. He got Ryan's favorite too. Then he after he got the drink he scurried out to Dallon's car and they all headed off to school.

School was only about five minutes away.

As soon as Dallon parked into the school's parking lot, Brendon said his quick goodbyes before jumping out and running inside with the drink.

Brendon dashed down the halls, getting yelled at a few times but he ignored them. He had to get there fast...sonic fast.

As soon as the boy got into the bathroom, he practically tackled Ryan in a hug, of course setting the cup down before he did so.

Brendon nuzzled his face in Ryan's neck practically sobbing now.

He practically whimpered everything as he spoke, "I love you so, so much George Ryan Ross. Goddamnit. I love you. I really fucking hate you for doing that to me. It was fucking stupid but I love you. Don't ever say I deserve better because I don't. You're the only thing I need. You're the only one I want. Please, Ryan."

Ryan wrapped his arm around Brendon's waist in a tight embrace. A soft smile pulled at his lips as he listened to Brendon's words.

"Never will I ever do it again, Brenny baby. I love you way to fucking much. I'm so, so sorry baby boy. " he murmured quietly.

Brendon sniffled a little and he lifted his head, giving a small smile. "oh uhm...by the way, I need to let you know before you find out from someone else and hate me. Dallon and I kinda had this stupid benefits thing because I was so sad and desperate to get you off my mind. "

Ryan shook his head a little, pressing a gentle kiss to Brendon's forehead. "Hey, Bren. Don't worry about it. I understand. It doesn't bother me, okay well maybe just a little, but that doesn't matter. I just love you so much. I'm never gonna leave you ever again. "

Brendon's soft, sad smile grew and he grabbed Ryan's face and pulled it down to his own before smashing their lips together.

It was a messy, needy kiss but it held so much meaning between the two.

Brendon then suddenly pulled away, slightly out of breath. "Oh uh yeah, by the way we went to Starbucks and before we left I got your favorite. "