Chapter 14

forehead urie: guys, ryan won't answer any of my texts and im super scared

cheese whiz ross has left the chat

forehead urie: what the fuck!

patrick tree-stump: did you do something that would make him upset...?

forehead urie: no! i would never hurt my baby boy! he just randomly stopped talking to me!

emo god: how 'bout you leave and we'll pat will try to talk to him because he's great with words.

patrick tree-stump: thanks baby, I know I am!

patrick tree-stump: but totally yeah dude! i'll try and talk to him!

forehead urie: yeah okay, thanks pat.

forehead urie has left the chat

cheese whiz ross has been added to the chat by patrick tree-stump

patrick tree-stump: hey ryan, brendon isn't her, can we talk?

patrick tree-stump: he's super worried about you ry...

gallon weekes: uhm yeah..bren is just curled up in my lap crying...what happened dude? he's never been like this before...

cheese whiz ross: guys...i uh..

cheese whiz ross: i accidentally cheated on bren...i was at a party with him and we got separated and some guy just came up to me and we fucked. i screwed up do bad! i was so drunk..

patrick tree-stump: shit dude you need to talk to him asap, like seriously, call him and tell him everything!

cheese whiz ross: okay...i'm gonna leave for a bit..you can add us back later.

patrick tree-stump: alright! good luck buddy!

cheese whiz ross has left the chat