Chapter 15

Ryan was so scared. He didn't know what Brendon would do or he was going to act to what Ryan had to tell him.

As for poor Brendon, he was a complete mess. He was fretting over little stuff and crying even harder. He had thought he'd done something wrong. Brendon didn't wanna loose Ryan. He loved him a whole shit ton!

And then there was Dallon and Patrick. Dallon had been called over by Brendon himself for comfort but Brendon, being rather sensitive and fragile ended up curling in his friend's lap and cried, hard. Ryan had called Patrick up to come over just for some moral support because really he'd probably end up breaking down into tears if Brendon rejected him, so he wanted someone to be there for him if it did happen.

It was time to call Brendon. Ryan and Patrick were seated on Ryan's bed, Patrick giving him a sincere smile which was returned by Ryan but it was a small one.

Ryan took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. It was now or never. And with that he opened his eyes and clicked on Brendon's number and put the phone up to his ear.

***

Brendon had finally calmed down and was just now laying on Dallon's couch, head in his friend's lap while he sniffled quietly. He was startled when his phone's ringing pierced the silence before he jumped up, snatched up his phone, looked at the caller ID and answered.

"Ry-Ryan are you okay? You haven't talked to me in almost a week! Please tell me you're okay. Are you hurt?" Brendon spoke frantically, sniffling a bit and rubbing his eyes before glancing at Dallon who seemed...sad? Why was Dallon sad?

Brendon's thoughts were instantly cut off by Ryan's voice. "Hey Brenny...I'm okay. I'm not hurt but uh...w-we need to talk."

Brendon's stomach dropped and his chest tightened making it a bit harder to breathe. Was Ryan gonna leave him? Did he find someone better than him? Was this all just some sick joke? "O-Okay..."

"You know I love you right? Forever and always, that's how I want it to be. " Ryan said quietly.

Brendon nodded slightly but he realized that Ryan couldn't see him. "Of course Ry! I-I love you too! Forever and always, yeah!" He chirped quietly, sniffling a bit as he dread what Ryan would say next.

"B-Bren," Ryan's voice cracked, "I fucked up real bad babe. I-I got really drunk at the party last week and I-I uh...when we got separated that night I uh flirted with some guy and I- yeah...you probably get it. I cheated on you B, i'm so so sorry!"

Brendon was quiet as he listened to Ryan speak, realizing the other started crying while he spoke and that made his frown a bit. Although Brendon couldn't help grin and just burst out laughing after Ryan spoke and the confused the guilty boy majorly.

"Uh...Brenny? Why are y-you laughing? This isn't f-funny!" Ryan whimpered.

Brendon's laughter died down but there were small giggles in his voice. "We didn't fuck and you didn't cheat on me silly! I found you after you wandered off and you were pretty hammered, I wasn't 'cause i had to drive us home. You started flirting really bad and tried to get you home and so I took us to my place and you just got naked and then fell asleep. I was taking a shower when you left...Ryan you didn't cheat on me. I promise babydoll. " Brendon spoke gently.

Ryan froze and he seemed to instantly calm down, a small smile pulling at his lips as he looked at Patrick with such relief.

"But I am kinda upset that you ignored me for almost a week."
Brendon mumbled.

"I'm sorry brenny baby. Can I come over?" Ryan asked.

"I'm at Dal's..."

"I'm coming, dragging Pat along with me. "

"Ryan, I love you. "

"I love you too, B. Forever and always?"

"Forever and always Ry, forever and always."