Chapter 41

*This takes place the same day as the chat*

It was Friday. Two days and then Monday none of them, well most, wouldn't have to go to school.

Brendon was dreading graduation. He didn't want to see Ryan. He wasn't mad, he was just upset.

Ryan had hurt him really bad.

Brendon did love Ryan and he just wanted to curl up in his arms forever and be happy.

But you couldn't always be happy.

Brendon was curled up on one side his couch, staring blankly at the TV while he thought. The feminine boy was snapped out of his thoughts by a sharp knock on the front door. "I'll get it!"

Brendon called before his mother came from the kitchen or where ever she was.

The boy stood, picking up the small puppy beside him before going to the door. He unlocked it then swung it open, coming face-to-face with a chest.

"Hey, B. " A voice spoke softly.

Brendon looked up at his friend and he offered a small smile. "Hey, Dal. My room?"

Dallon nodded a bit, watching the shorter boy set Penny down and turn off up to the stairs. Dallon was left to come in, shut the door, and follow.

When the two boys got to Brendon's room, Dallon sat on the bed while Brendon sat cross-legged on the floor with his back against a wall.

"So...Bren uh yeah..." Dallon mumbled.

"Ryan messaged me." Brendon responded bluntly.

"What did he say?"

"He said he was sorry and that he loved me. I don't know what to do anymore. I love him, Dal but I don't wanna get hurt again. I hate being away from him and i just, ugh. I don't know, we've got shit going on and then theres freaking my Ryan shit going on. "

Dallon sighed lightly, listening to every word Brendon spoke, tapping his fingers on knee.

"Stop being an idiot and worrying about our issues. Go talk it out with him Bren, freaking makeup sex man. "

Brendon let out a small laugh, running his fingers through his hair.

"It's not that simple, I mean sure it seems like it but when you're in a freaking love triangle, it sucks. I mean apparently we screwed and really as much as I love Ryan, i'm can't help but wonder how it was 'cause I was shit-faced drunk. "

Dallon shrugged a little and shifted a bit. "I mean I remember little bits and pieces, but really it was great. "

Brendon seemed a bit fidgety as Dallon spoke. He bit his lip, turning his gaze down at his lap.

"C-Could we do it again? Like I mean I'm really curious and it doesn't have to mean anything because like I wanna talk to Ry, but yeah.."

Dallon looked up and quirked an eyebrow at a now standing and fidgety Brendon. "I...What?"

"I wanna do it again. " Brendon spoke, this time a bit more sternly.

Neither one of them spoke or moved after so Brendon decided to take it upon himself and make the first move.

The smaller boy moved towards the taller, pressing his plump lips to the taller boy's thin ones.

Dallon didn't pull back from the sudden kiss, he just embraced it. He pulled Brendon into his lap who's fingers found their way into Dal's hair.

Dallon's fingers curled into the fabric of Brendon's slightly over sized shirt. His tongue somehow managed to get past Brendon's lips and was now invading the space.

The taller of the two was pushed back onto the bed, lips still glued together, while the shorter was trying to rid Dallon and himself of his clothes a bit frantically and rushed.

Dallon pulled away, letting Brendon tug of his own shirt before flipping them over so he was hovering above the shorter being. He pulled off his shirt, tossing it off to the side carelessly. His lips soon attached to Brendon's neck who let out small little whimpers and moans while hit bit, kissed, and sucked.

"I just wanna forget for a little bit. " Brendon whimpered quietly.

[ a/n: FieryStump THERES YOUR BRALLON YOU FOOKER.

but i'd like to say this bc i'm about 15 more reads away from 1k;

thank you to all who reads this. I would really like to talk to you all and know who's reading. I don't think if this had so many reads, comments, or votes I wouldn't have continued it to the 40s. thank you so so much.

COMMENT & VOTE

xoxo,
cass/alex ]