isaiah briscoe ↠ studying?

For: NieeNiee
EXPLICIT IMAGINE

It was finals week, and you and your long time boyfriend Isaiah Briscoe were in your dorm studying.  The two of you have been dating since the 10th grade, and have been going on strong ever since.

You were sitting with your legs crossed on your bed, fllipping through the pages of your rather hated math textbook.

"I hate calculus." You sighed in frustration. You still didn't get why you took it. Oh how you regretted that decision.

You really wanted to pass, and Isaiah
noticed how stressed out you were. He joined you on your bed to lay down beside you.

"Babe, you'll be fine. You're smart & I know you're going to well. Don't stress ma." He softly kissed your lips.

You kissed him back, and before you knew it, things were getting pretty heated.

You slumped back on the bed and prepared yourself for what was to come.
You and Isaiah helped take off each others clothing, leaving the two of you naked.

By the look of lust in his eyes, it was obvious that Isaiah wanted you as much as you wanted him. He positioned you two together, and then looked up at you for your nod of approval.

"Isaiah ple-?" You couldn't even finish the word.  You were cut short by the sensation of him entering you.

He started out slow, but once he felt that you were adjusted, he started to move faster.  You gripped onto the cloth squeezing it, as you moaned out in pleaser.

"Fuck Niee." He muttered under his breath.

You wrapped your legs around his hips, trying to bring him closer.  There was almost no space between you two, resulting in the sound of skin rubbing against each other to fill the room.

"Are you close, baby?" He grunted out while looking into your eyes.

It definitely turned you on when making eye contact while making love.

"Very close, babe."  You replied.

The whole bed moved increasing your pleasure. You loved him so much, and you were so lucky to have someone make you feel this good.

"I'm gonna cum." You moaned out.
Isaiah started to go faster, wanting you to reach your high.

"Don't hold back baby girl." He grunted, and with that, you clenched all around him. A few grunts and groans escaped his mouth as he spilled everything in you.

Once he had come down from his high, he pulled out and rested his head on your chest.

"I love you so much Niee."

"I love you too."