d'angelo russell ↠ makeup s*x

for: MilanTheWriter
explicit imagine

"Come on, get ready!" Your best friend Destiny basically yelled at you.

She was dragging you to tonight's lakers game, but you had no interest in attending, and for a good reason.

Star PG, D'Angelo Russell and yourself were currently broken up. You were sick and tired of him not being honest with you. You just couldn't trust him, and trust in a relationship was very important to you.

"I don't wanna go, you know who's gonna be there Des." You replied.

"Too bad Milan, we're going."

You signed before getting out of bed and getting ready for the game.

***

"Defense, Defense..." The crowd chanted as the end of the game was near.

It was the 4th quarter, and the score was 102-103, with the Spurs holding on to the lead. They had the ball, and a stop was necessary if the Lakers wanted to come away with the win.

With just 6 seconds left on the clock, D'Angelo got a steal and raced across the court to get an easy layup, giving the Lakers the lead.

Everyone in the crowd jumped and screamed in happiness, but you just rolled your eyes. You were so ready to go home.

The Lakers ended up handing the L to the Spurs, and D'Angelo stayed back for a post game interview.

Destiny insisted on you two staying to watch his interview, and you soon regretted that decision.

Just as his interview wrapped up, he spotted you in the crowd, since you did have almost court side seats.

The two of you made eye contact, but you rolled your eyes and turned around, making your way to the arena's exit.

"Des, let's go." You said grabbing her arm.

"You can go home, I'll be there later."

She ended up catching up with an old friend, so you would be going home by yourself.

It literally took 20 minutes to get out of the arena since it was packed. When you finally go out, you took a deep breath of fresh air.

"Milan! Milan wait up!" You heard the voice of none other than D'Angelo Russell calling you.

You continued walking to your car paying him no mind. You tried to run, but that was nearly impossible since you were in heels.

When you finally got to your car, you opened the driver's door, but he slammed it shut before you could get in.

"Milan please."

You sighed, and turned around to listen to whatever nonsense he had to say. "I have to get home, I don't wanna hear it." You said folding your arms.

"Just hear me out, please?" He pleaded.

You pursed your lips.

"Listen, I know I haven't been the perfect boyfriend-"

"Got that right." You interrupted him.