brandon ingram ↠ coach's niece

For: uniquevickers30
semi-explicit imagine

Being the niece of Coach K of the Duke Blue Devils Men's Basketball team really has its perks.

You get to come to all of their games for free, gain respect around campus, and best of all, you get to spend time with all the cute basketball players, especially Brandon Ingram.

When your uncle introduced you to the team a few months ago, Brandon instantly caught your eye, and a crush gradually developed.

You were currently sitting with your best friend at the game, in seats behind the Duke bench.

The arena was filled with screams and cheers from all of the Duke fans, and you could barely hear yourself think.

Duke was currently blowing out UNC 78-52 in the regular season finale. The two schools had a rivalry, so it was always great when the Blue Devils could pull out a win.

It was late in the second half, and Duke just got a steal. Derryck passed the ball across the court to Brandon, and as he came down after a dunk, he landed awkwardly, rolling his ankle in the process.

"Oh no." You muttered under your breath. He couldn't be injured when the NCAA tournament was coming up, the team needed him.

You made your way over to him just as his teammates and training staff were escorting him off the court, and into the locker room.

"Brandon, are you okay?" You asked with worry in your voice.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." The sound of his voice literally made you weak in the knees.

"I'll be back, I'm just gonna get some supplies so I can tend to your ankle." One of the trainers said, leaving you and Brandon in the locker room alone.

You were kinda nervous to talk to him, because after all, he was immensely attractive.

"I really hope it's nothing too serious, I don't want you being hurt at all." You said to him.

He gave you a small smile. "Don't stress ma, I'm straight."

Your heart raced at the sound of him calling you "ma".

The room grew quiet, but you couldn't help but notice Brandon's eyes staring at you.

Blood rushed to your cheeks as you blushed. "What?"

"Nothin', you just really cute." He flashed you that perfect smile of his, and you were in love.

"Thank you." You smiled.

He couldn't take his eyes off of you, so you decided now was the right time to grasp your chance to do a little something with him.

You walked over to him and straddled his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

The two of you began to make out, and you enjoyed every second of his soft, luscious lips meeting yours.

He deepened the kiss, and your tongues danced around with each other, all while he firmly grabbed your ass.

"Damn Unique, I've had a crush on you for the longest time." He said looking into your eyes after breaking the kiss.

"I've liked you too." You were so happy to be living in this moment. He was so perfect to you and it was a great feeling to be in the situation you two were currently in.

You continued to make out with him, and he ended up placing small kisses on your neck, causing you to slightly moan.

As things heated up, you could feel him getting excited as his member poked you through his shorts.

"We should probably continue this later, the game is almost done, and we wouldn't want your teammates coming in to ruin the moment now would we?" You suggested.

He agreed and you decide you guys would continue things later at a better time.

Being Coach K's niece was an amazing thing, and you wouldn't trade it for the world.

I hope you liked it!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be taking a short break from writing explicit imagines. This is because of the fact they take up a lot of time & all my imagines so far (aside from the one written for myself) have been explicit. Don't worry though guys, I'll continue them eventually 😉