dejounte murray ↠ long days = long nights

for: priscillachikk
explicit

"What is the fifth element of the periodic table?" The young man asked his girlfriend, as she lay beside him in her bed. She had an important Chemistry test coming up and she had asked for his help.

The young woman rubbed her temples, hoping it would help her come up with the correct answer. It was a tactic she used often, but it didn't have that much of a success rate.

"Umm, Nitrogen?"

Her boyfriend Dejounte stared at her with an are you serious look plastered on his face, knowing she was going to need quite a bit of help.

"Really Pris? We've gone over this a hundred times, it's Boron."

"Well sorry, I hate science, you know this." Priscilla sighed in defeat, she was going to do terrible on her test.

"Don't stress yourself out ma, we'll go over it later. Let's do something else to get your mind off of everything."

Priscilla's face lit up at what Jounte had said, and she had the perfect idea.

"We're gonna go get my nails done!" She said happily, but to the dismay of her boyfriend.

"Ugh, do we have to?" There was nothing that Dejounte disliked more than going with his girl to get her nails done. He hated waiting, and the idea of her practically having claws coming out of her fingers made him cringe.

"It was your idea!" She called from the bathroom, where she was about to get ready.

"You're so lucky I love you." He mumbled under his breath, before following Priscilla to the bathroom

***

"H-Town cooling shawty, yeah that's where I stay! Heard you was a lame, so I'm posted with your bae! And my ex keep calling, tryna see if I'm okay..." Dejounte laughed as he watched his girlfriend scream the lyrics to Uber Everywhere.

Whenever she was listening along to her favourite song, she was a complete mess. She would have her hands in the air, she would poke her head out the window, and would just go crazy.

"Do we had a problem?" She asked glaring at him from the passenger seat.

Dejounte tried desperately to hold in his laughs, but she made it all too difficult.

"You're so weird, why am I with you?" He said after containing himself.

"Because you love me and my weirdness, that's why."

Priscilla smiled at him before continuing to scream the lyrics of her favourite song, whether Jounte liked it or not.

They finally pulled up to the nail salon, and made their way out of the car. As they walked up to the entrance of the shop, Dejounte could only imagine how long they would be there.

They entered the store and Priscilla went up to the receptionist.

"I'd like to get my nails done." She simply said, and the Asian lady flipped the pages of her schedule book.