brandon ingram ↠ missing you

for: hailey_may_
explicit

"I'd just like to congratulate you girls on a such a hard fought game. You played exceptionally well, and it resulted in a great team win. We're that much closer to the tournament!"

You and your teammates listened on as Coach P talked to the team on the bus home. You had just beaten NC State in overtime, and everyone was excited to go out and celebrate.

"We should have a team dinner." Your teammate Faith suggested as the bus got closer to home.

"You guys can go ahead without me, I have somewhere to be."

Your boyfriend Brandon was in his dorm waiting for you to get back. The team had been on the road for the past four days, and Brandon really wanted you to see him.

He had been texting you nonstop about how much he missed you, and how he wanted you to chill with him.

Babyboy Brandon 😩💙: Where y'all at?

You: Almost there babe, gimme like 10 minutes

Babyboy Brandon 😩💙: Aight, see you soon then babe, ily

You couldn't thank God anymore for giving you such an amazing boyfriend.
It was cool because the two of you sorta had a love and basketball type relationship, him being the star of the Duke Men's Basketball Team and all.

When you arrived on campus, you took your belongings, said your goodbyes to your teammates, and made your way to the housing facilities.

You knocked on the door of his dorm, and within a few seconds, you were greeted by Brandon and his 6'9 frame embracing you in a hug.

"I missed you so much babe." You said in a muffled voice with your head against his chest.

You set your stuff on the floor, and plopped down onto his bed.

"You wanna watch a movie or something princess?" He asked.

"Sure babe, I just want to spend time with you." You gave him a quick kiss before settling yourself into his bed.

***

He ordered pizza and the two of you ate while watching Fruitvale Station on Netflix.

After you ate, your head rested on his chest, and his steady breathing was somewhat relaxing.

As the movie went on, you could feel his hands rubbing your thighs, and eventually he slipped his fingers into your panties.

His pace increased, and you slowly moaned out his name. Brandon removed his fingers, and that's when things got exciting.

You removed your t-shirt, which left your upper body exposed, since you weren't wearing a bra. He then proceeded to remove your sweatpants, and then your panties.

It's been almost a week since the two of you had gotten intimate, resulting in your sex drive to skyrocket.

"I've missed you so much babygirl." He started as he place kissed on your shoulders.

Containing your moans were difficult, since Brandon knew every single one of your weak spots. He sucked on your neck and that drove you crazy.

Your area was now dripping wet in anticipation. Brandon was the only person that could get you that way, and that was something he was proud of.

"Brandon, baby, I want to feel you inside me." You moaned, as he trailed kisses down your stomach, inching closer to your area.

"Be patient princess."

Brandon had begun to work wonders with his tongue, slipping it in and out of you, slowly driving you insane.

You arched your back and curled your toes in response, which only motivated him more.

As your high built, your legs trembled and the sounds of your cries and moans increased.

"Brandon, I- I can't." You were cut off when you felt yourself release. The feeling was almost foreign.

Brandon then removed the rest of his clothes and slid into you without warning, causing you to scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck Brandon!" You cried out.

"I've missed you so much princess." He whispered in your ear. That voice of his could drive you insane.

"Yes baby, faster." You moaned out, and Brandon increased his pace, and he moaned along with you.

You were almost certain that everyone else in the dorms surrounding his could hear the two of you making love, but that didn't bother you one bit.

"Shit Hailey, I'm close." He grunted, and within a few minutes you reached your second high, and he followed right after.

If returning home from road games
always ended up like this, you wouldn't mind them at all.

Hope you liked it, sorry for any grammatical errors!