jahlil okafor ↠ first time

For: leverettet
EXPLICIT IMAGINE

You and Jahlil have been dating for about two years now. The two of you first met in your freshman year at Duke University.

Jahlil decided that it would be a good idea to take you out on a date. He took you to Olive Garden, which was your favorite restaurant. He knew you so well.

You were both now in his car, on your way back to your apartment.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a wonderful time." You thanked him.

He temporarily took his eyes of the road to look at you. "Anything for my beautiful girlfriend."

***

As soon as you entered your apartment, he slammed the door shut, and pinned your arms above your head against the wall.

His large frame hovered over you before he began to plant kisses on your neck. You moaned his name, while playing with his hair.

He knew you were a virgin, and although you two have made out before, it had never gotten this far. Tonight felt like it was the night to finally give your virginity to the one you really loved.

"You aren't gonna stop me?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"No, I want this." You slightly smiled.

"Let's go to your bedroom, I wanna make this comfortable and pleasurable for you. I wanna make this special."

You lead him to your room, and you fell on your bed, with him following behind you.

Jahlil slowly took off your dress, revealing your matching red bra and panties. He looked at your body, with the look of lust in his eyes. "God, you're so damn beautiful."

You blushed and smiled. You were extremely grateful to have him as your boyfriend.

He planted soft kisses down your body, starting from your neck, to your shoulders, and down your stomach. The closer he got to your area, the more anxious you got.

Before going any further, he looked up at you. "Are you sure Alicia?"

You smiled at how gentle he was being. "I'm sure."

He smiled back at you and went back to business.

Jahlil pulled your panties off, and threw them to the side somewhere. He spread your legs wide, revealing your already wet area.

His tongue gently traced circles around your spot, resulting in your back to arch, and your toes to curl. Jahlil occasionally looked up at you to see how you were reacting. His movement would change depending on how you reacted.

He continued to pleasure you by inserting his index finger in you.

"Jahlil!" You cried out. The feeling was unexplainable.

As you became used to him, he inserted another finger, pumping in and out of you along with sucking on your sweet spot.

"I'm- I'm..." You couldn't utter the words out as you felt a sensation in your stomach.

Jahlil knew you were almost at your high, because he placed his free hand on your lower stomach, and gently pushed down. This action caused you to release your juices all over his fingers.

"You taste great princess." He smirked before licking you clean.

He took off the rest of his clothes, and positioned himself at your entrance. "Are you sure?" He asked once again.

You nodded.

He held himself in one hand, before gently sliding into you, making sure not to take his eyes off you.

You bit your lip in pain, as you felt a tear down there. Jahlil hovered over you and wiped a tear from your face.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No, keep going." You assured him.

He slowly slid in and out of you, and as your body became used to him, the pain subsided and pleasure took over your body.

"Yes babe, faster." You moaned out.

Jahlil instantly picked up the pace. You could hear him grunting as he continued in and out of you. "Fuck Alicia, you're so tight."

You felt the same sensation from earlier in your stomach again, but you wanted to try something before you came.

"I wanna ride you babe." You said between moans.

"I'm all yours." Jahlil said before he laid back on the bed.

You climbed on top of him, and held him along your entrance. Gently, you slid down on him, and moans escaped both of your mouths.

"Shit." He grunted as he tilted his head back. He gripped your hips, as you bounced up and down on him.

"I'm gonna cum." He groaned, but you weren't done yet. You used his words as motivation.

You increased the pace, riding him like a pornstar. You weren't even sure where you learned to throw your ass back like that. You didn't even know who you were anymore.

"Oh my god!" You screamed as your high came closer.

"Together okay?" Jahlil managed to utter.

The two of you counted together, and when you hit three, you released all over his lap, while he released inside of you.

You got off of him, and your sweaty bodies came together as you cuddled with him.

"Where did you learn to ride like that? Are you really a virgin?" He laughed.

Your mouth spread into a smile. "I honestly don't know." The two of you started to laugh together.

"I love you, you know that?" You said to him after the laughter died down.

"I love you too."

Tonight was an amazing night, and you were more than happy to experience your first time with Jahlil.

This imagine was pretty long lmao. Y'all some freaks with all these explicit imagines, shit, got me feeling like the writer of 50 shades. Where all the cute, fluffy, imagine requests at?