training

You walked out of your huge cabin to step into the beautiful scenery. You took a deep breath and sighed in content. You looked back to see your lover, logan, asleep peacefully on their bed.

You smiled and closed the door, you jogged out into the open feild.

You had on a pair of baggy sweats that were black and red, also a tank top with a black sweater over it.

You sat down in the middle of the feild and looked at the sky, the clouds were wispy and the sun was barely up giving you a beautiful view of the sunset.

You then closed your eyes and sat in a meditation pose, you started concentrating and your face was calmer.

You inhaled and exhaled.

You then felt a weightless sensation and opened your eyes to see your body off the ground.

You smiled and then leaned stretched your legs out and levitated a little higher.

You were a mutant, your abilities different from most.

You had the ability of telekinesis and enhanced senses, you did a back flip in the air and spread out your arms with a wide smile.

Your body now a few feet in the air.

You closed your eyes enjoying the feeling of a non gravitational pull on your body.

You then bumped into a broad chest, you smiled already knowing he was with you.

"Hello, love" you said opening your eyes, your feet barely on the ground.

He smiled at you, he had a stack of wood on his shoulder his left arm supporting it while his right arm had an axe.

You both leaned in for a kiss, until you heard a familiar growl from a bear.

You both turned towards the forest to see a teenage brown bear, pawing towards them.

You immediately smile and said "hey buddy, you out for a morning hunt?!".

The bear roared as if in agreement and leaned his head into your hand.

You rubbed his head and logan smirked alittle, the bear then trudged off to find his next meal.

You saw logan smile at you as you turned from the departing bear "what?" You ask.

"You have a way with animal's" he said shaking his head.

You smirk and floated behind him "i should think i do, when i got one in bed every night" you whispered before kissing his cheek and flying back to the cabin a smile on your face.

"I'll meet you at home" you called.

Logan was left with a shocked face and he dropped everything and ran back to the cabin, tackling you onto the bed.

Lets just say training finished around five a.m. the next day.