jean makes a move

Logan was walking down the corridor, he was heading towards his room.

You were with the girl's hanging out in the city using your new car, logan missed you now he was texting you.

Logan:when r u coming back?
You:in a few, kitty is trying on some pumps for her date with kurt
Logan:just hurry up and come back
You:aww my baby is missing me, how sweet.
Logan:.....
You:ok i'm on my way, love ya
Logan:love ya too

Logan turned the corner as he put his phone away, jean then came in front of him almost bumping into him.

"Hey, logan" she greeted with a smile.

"Jean".

Jean smiled alittle sadly looking down "you know we don't hang out anymore logan".

Logan raised a brow "we never really did", jean seemed to be stunned and then chuckled a little "why don't you talk to me logan, you know alone" she suggested.

She opened the door to his room and walked in, logan frowned "jean, what are you doing?", jean smiled innocently "i just wanna talk with you logan, or we can do ...something else"she said getting closer to him.

Logan grabbed her shoulders "what has gotten into you jean, your with scott, why the sudden interest".

Jean frowned and glared angrily at him " why do you deny me logan, you said you wanted me".

Logan let her go and shook his head "jean that was a long time ago, i love (y/n) now", jean huffed angrily and stomped out the door.

Logan watched her leave and then he saw you walk in with a handful of bags, you were looking at jeans angry figure down the hall.

"Why is she so upset" you asked turning to logan, logan only shook his head and grabbed the bags from your hands and kissed your lips lovingly.

You sighed in content and leaned into his lips.

'God, he's perfect'