Magneto

You were jogging down the road by an empty trail in the park, logan was at the institute working on a project with beast.

You picked your feet up alittle more, you have been jogging the path for a little over an hour. It was surprising how long the path was, but you enjoyed the run.

You were panting now, hardly, but you were and you had your headphones on listening to (f/s).

Suddenly, you stopped jogging feeling an odd rumble in the ground.

You then felt your mp3 vibrating?, they don't do that, do they?

You took it out of your pocket, to see it shaking in your hand as well as your headphones.

The music stopped playing and you took out your headphones, suddenly realized who it was that was doing this.

"Magneto" you whispered as the trees parted, you turned from the mp3 in your hand and saw a levitating figure in red and dark blue armor and a red cape.

Magneto had 2 metal rods at his side and his children, quicksilver and wanda at his sides.

"What do you want, magneto" you asked with a confident voice that you didn't think you had.

Magneto looked down at you, something about his stare made you uneasy, you put one foot back in case you had to bolt.

Magneto's eye's suddenly narrow and he says "join the revolution against human's, i would think you'd have joined sooner, at least from your previous history".

Your eyes narrowed and you glared at the magnetic mutant, "you intend to destroy human civilization so mutant's can be free or for them to think they are."

Magneto came down slowly almost intimidating you to bolt right then and there, "mutants deserve another chance at their freedom, we are not free if human's roam this planet. That's why we are here to vanquish all human life".

You looked astonished and stared horrified at the man who claimed to hate humans with every fiber of his being.

"Your mother was human magneto, what if you your self were still human? You can't go on like this is wrong and mutants are changing, most live among humans and others have families that accept them. Why take that away from them?".

Magneto seemed taken aback as well as wanda and quicksilver they looked at each other as if questioning their own actions.

Then, suddenly, you were pushed backwards by the left metal rod into a tree.

You gasped in pain as you slid down the tree trunk not expecting the sudden hit.

Magneto menacingly stepped forward his rods swirling and binding together as he came closer "this world needs to be changed and i will destroy anyone who gets in my way".

His hand came up as the newly created metal spear came up, your eyes widening as you moved out of the way.

The spear went at least two feet deep into the ground, you then ran the opposite direction magneto trailing close behind.

You felt another rumble under you and remembered this park had a factory built on it, well that's just great.

You were suddenly lifted and you went a great height far above the park, you immediately stopped running.

You turned to see magneto levitating once more with ripped peices of metal at his feet.

You have never shown your mutant ability to magneto but he knew you were a mutant and a very powerful one at that.