Happy Valentines day

You and logan walked down the road together towards the quiet cabin you both stayed at in the small village. It was Valentines day and you held logan's present in your room, you couldn't wait to get home to give it to him or really show it to him.

    You lay your head on Logan's shoulder as you walked basking in the warmth of the cool sunset. Logan pulled you closer his hand on your waist, he had a small smile on his face and you had no idea what was in store for you when you got home.

   You finally came to the wooden steps of the house and you laughed as logan told you when beast went shitting on the idiot deadpool's lawn.

    Logan opened the door for you a mischievous smile on his face and he bowed his head slightly and you smiled at him a brow raised. You then stepped into the house and noticed the dim lighting, soft music played and candles lay harmless on the counter, steps, and desk. Flames alit on the wax. Rose petals strewn across the floor and as you stepped forward into the living room your mouth gaping in awe and your eye's watering in happiness.

    The door shut softly as Logan entered behind you and you heard him whistle lowly causing you to turn around towards him. He held a bouquet of freshly picked roses in his hand the petals streaked with red and white.

   You smiled at him and he gave them to you before he leaned down placing a warm kiss on your forehead "I love you (y/n) (l/n)" he said and you closed your eye's relishing in the moment as logan held you close and the music in the background set the mood perfectly. The soft harmony causing you both to sway with eachother.

   But that's when logan pulled away and you opened your eyes alittle confused "I should've done this earlier" he began and reached behind him taking out a small velvet box. Your eye's widened and you brought your unoccupied hand up to cover your mouth.

    Logan fought back a smile and he leaned down his eye glued to your own watering ones and he began as his knee touched the ground "(y/n) (l/n) I've never felt more human, more alive then when your beside me. I can't think of a life without you in the center of it. I'd never be complete without you close. You've been there for me...more then I can say. And I can't imagine...what I would've done if you hadn't come to that coffee shop that day" he said to you.

   You felt tears blurring your vision and tears slowly running down your cheeks "Logan...".

   Logan looked down as he stood up and came to caress a side of your face looking into your eyes as he wiped the tears from your cheek "I can't give you all. All any other man can give" he clarified whispering lovingly to you.

    "But, I swear to you down to my immortal soul, that I will never...ever hurt you. And I will give my all to make you the happiest bride in the galaxy" he said his words sincere, his expression serieus and the ring visible.

    "So I ask you... (y/n) (l/n) the one and only woman I'd ever want to be apart of my life...will you be my wife" he asked the ring glistening in the firelight.

     You sniffled and laughed happily before wrapping your arm's around his neck happily "Yes!" You said happily.

    You felt Logan gasp in surprise before his arm's came around your waist to lift you off your feet, you laughed happily and You both pulled back before Logan pressed his lips to your own.

   You smiled into the kiss your tears running rapidly down your face. You've never loved a man more then you loved logan.

    Once you pulled back for air, you saw logan had a grin on his face and a look of realization crossed his face before he grabbed the velvet box and took out the ring.

   He slipped it onto your finger and you smiled clearly happy and you pulled him in for a kiss once more and you both laughed happily.

  You were going to be wed.

  "Happy Valentines day" you both whispered to one another before Logan ripped his shirt open and you lifted your own over your head. Logan pulled you Close once more your bodies fitting perfectly into one another and he smashed his lips to your own and you ran your fingers through his hair.

  You glanced at your ring on your finger at that moment and your eye's softened before you smiled into the kiss as he embraced you.