uniform

You were in the living room of the institute with rogue and kitty, you all were having a great conversation.

Suddenly, your smile faded when you heard the professor inside your head '(y/n) i need to see you, i've called logan, scott, storm, and jean as well'.

'I'll be right there professor' you answered in your head.

You looked back at the girls, they all ready understood.

Kitty sighed but smiled "just be safe, and you better kick some ass while your gone".

You laugh and rouge than came up grabbing your hand "if your hurt, i'm killing logan".

You shook your head and hugged them both before rushing off, you made it to professor's office.

(Time skip)

You all got suited up, this was your first time wearing your new suit. Your first was damaged and beast helped repair it.

You headed to the basement, where logan and the other's were.

You walked down the white hallway, you sheathed your weapon in an x shape across your back.

Your hair pulled back into a french braid, the green and black skin tight with a huge 'X' on your chest clung to your curves like a second skin.

You adjusted the sleeves to your liking, you then heard a gasp.

You looked up to see logan, in his suit. Damn, he looked good, my god he looked oh so sexy.

He looked at you his eyes widening at the sight of you "what? I look horrible don't" you said covering your face with an arm around your toned abdomen.

You heard logan sigh "damn, you look good", your head raised at him a blush on your face.

Logan came over to you his arm circled around your waist bringing you close to his broad, Manley, godly body.

He kissed you with a burning passion, filled with lust and love. You loved it. Your lips moving in sync with his own, until you parted for air.

"Damn..." you breathed, you both then walked into the x-jet unaware of a pair of emerald green eyes watching with envy and hatred.

But, also another pair of chocolate brown eyes watching from the jet, the eyes burned with a deep hatred and love as well as desire.

You all climbed into the x jet ready for your mission, the brotherhood was causing trouble again.

Nothing the x-men can't handle.