Meeting Victor

You and logan were cutting wood for the fire place, logan brought  his axe down slicing the wood in half. The slices fell and you picked them up carrying them to logan's truck.

Logan had a plain white tshirt with a green navy sweater, with jeans on. You had a pair of grey sweats and a tank top your sweater around your hips.

Your hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

You put the wood into the open trunk and turned back to go to logan.

You were stopped by a broad chest with a black sweater on, you looked up shocked as you stepped back.

The male smirked down at you, his hand came up to your face ,he had claws on his fingers.

"So this is where you have been hiding brother..." he whispered to himself before his claw touched your cheek "with a rather appealing woman".

You looked up to see his face, you gasped backing up more " victor", he smirked showing you were right.

You then backed up passed the truck, however he started walking towards you.

You then ran to the right into the trees, you were heading to logan you were to shocked and afraid to think to start flying in fear he'd tackle you out of the sky.

You were almost out the woods you saw logans figure "log....", a hand caught the back of your shirt and another covered your mouth.

You whimpered and struggled, victor ran his hand down your thigh and up.

You gasped and threw your head back hitting his nose, he let you go in surprise and pain.

"Logan!" You shouted but he was no longer in his earlier spot, victor smirked and made a move to grab you.

You heard a sound as if blades unsheathing, "victor" a rough yet husky voice said behind them with venom.

Victor didn't have time to react he was quickly knocked out, you immediately ran to logan.

He checked you for wounds "i'm fine, i was so scared i thought he...".

Logan kissed you quickly comforting you.

Logan then grabbed your hand and started running back to the cabin.

"We need to leave, they found us".

You and logan packed quickly and got into the truck and drove off to a safe place.

Xavier's school for gifted children