pregnant part 2

You ran around the house chasing your baby, for the past half hour "oh (b/n) where are you, come on I'm gonna getcha" you said playfully as you crawled on the floor.

You heard a giggle and you knew you had the little rascal, you opened the door to the closet and grabbed the little waist earning a squeal.

"Momma! You found me!" The little baby said giggling uncontrollably.

You rubbed your nose with the little one earning a full out laugh and a spit bubble.

"Let's play again!" The little boy squealed and turned to run away to hide once more. You grabbed him before he could take another step "oh no you don't (b/n), daddy is coming home soon and you have to eat some lunch".

The boy's eye's lit up "daddy's coming home early! Yay!" He started jumping around until you picked him up and started going towards the kitchen.

An hour later, you heard the door unlocking and bags brushing together "(b/n)! (Y/n)!" A masculine voice called and you smiled.

(B/n) gasped and screamed "daddy!" And ran down to meet his father, you followed after him scooping him up so he won't fall down the wooden stairs.

Logan stood by the doorway with a blue and red bicycle by his sode and a pile of bags in one hand.

Logan pulled you both into a hug and (b/n) squealed seeing the bike "wow, is that mine daddy!"

Logan nodded "yep go on and try it kid" he said smiling at him, (b/n) hugged his father and you put him down so he could try out his new bike.

You smiled as logan pulled you in by your waist, "i love you James" you said kissing his lips softly.

He kissed back smirking "love you too babe" he said as his hand went low and you gasped.

"Maybe we should try for another" he whispered suddenly and your eye's widened.

You kissed him again and your son started pedaling slowly and he gasped "momma, papa I'm doin it! I'm riding a bike!".

You cheered for him "great job honey!", logan smirked at him "nice job kid".

Yeah, this was the perfect family. That might get alittle bit bigger.

"Logan..."

"I'm pregnant,again".