Your alive

Logan walked the streets of 1969. He had just went back in time...well he was in his younger body. His conscious had went back in time. He bad just came out of the most confusing event that he could hardly remember ever happening to him but, that's literally in the past.

He walked to the car that he had stolen from one of the men that attacked him. He looked for the car that fit the car keys attire.

He scanned the streets and even the people. His eye's landed on one person specifically and he froze in shock almost dropping the keys.

Across the street, a woman walked in a 1960s biker outfit swinging her keys in her clawed finger. She was walking away from the public pub and to her dark blue motorcycle.

"(Y-y/n)..." logan whispered in shock.

He suddenly groaned putting his hand to his head as a flashback came to him.

Flashback

You ran from the approaching sentinel that was gaining on you each step you ran. Logan slashed at the head of the sentinel he fought only for it's skin to go from crystalline to rock solid.

The sentinel swiped at him with a larger hand slamming him into a nearby wall. He cried out as he hit with a thud before getting back up and noticing your predicament.

He immediately ran to your aid only to be grabbed back by the sentinel and thrown into a metallic shelf knocking over a dozen glass containers.

He groaned and shook off his dizziness as he got back up and growled at the sentinel leaping up his metal claws bared before plunging them into its head.

It stumbled with a loud thud and Logan kicked it's head before running towards you. You were cornered by the sentinel. Scratches marred your beautiful face that was now twisted in fear and pain.

"Logan!" You cried in fear as the sentinels head opened up to reveal a burning beam heating up.

Logan ran faster then he ever had before "no. No! (Y/n)!"

The sentinel didn't show a moment of hesitation as the beam struck your screaming form.

"Logan!" You cried.

Logan's eye's widened in horror as he watched in agony as the sentinel burned your body. "No!!!" He cried in anguish.

End flashback

Logan shook his head of the tragic memory. That was the day of your wedding, the sentinels had attacked the day that was supposed to be the happiest of both of your lives.

Logan looked back up at you. The past you. You didn't change abit, of course except you style.

Logan started walking towards you. He needed to be with you once more if only for a moment. He had just come to the street you were on when he paused and saw you with...Victor?

His brother.

Victor wrapped his arm's around your smaller frame scaring you since you didn't expect it. He laughed at your reaction causing you to giggle as he spun you around.

He whispered a few sweet nothings in your ear and pulled you into a kiss. You laughed in glee as you both parted never noticing the departing figure of Logan.

Logan walked back and having  forgotten his mission. Until, he came to the car. He got in absent mindedly and started the engine. He held back the tears that pooled to the surface and looked back at you in the side window.

You looked so happy. And so did his brother for once. Why didn't you mention this before? Why hadn't he known? Did you lose your memories like he had? Was that why Victor was so obsessed with you?

So many questions unanswered in his head. He shook his head before he drove off towards the institute. Where he had first met you.

He'd never be able to get that image out of his head. And he didn't think he'd ever forget. But, that would never change how he felt about you.