Laying Down the Law

"So how is your group holding up?" Lisa asked Gideon as they wasted time outside. The Councillors could only listen to one of the Doctor's long winded speeches for so long before they all inevitably ended up outside.

"Oh you know, already trying to peg which one is going to fill what role yadda yadda." Gideon replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Pin the tag on the loser? Can I play?" Lisa asked, voice high pitched and mocking.

"That's a little harsh, considering we've all been there." Xavier threw himself at both women's feet, louging on the ground as if he couldn't care less about the dirt. Considering that he's an emancipated golem, that wasn't wholly wrong.

"Some of us were more..... unique in their loser-ness than others." Lisa retorted, sitting on Xavier's lap. The golem just locked his arms and let her use him as furniture. To anyone else, it would have looked horribly sexual and more than a little kinky, what with Gideon standing and watching, but Xavier was a gentleman first and foremost.

"Yeah, Gideon here was the King of all Loserdom when she went through the intake process." Xavier agreed.

"I will kill you in your sleep." Gideon smiled at her friends, the words coming out through her teeth as another Concillor wanders by.

"So are you still planning on making your intake earn their names?" Lisa asked Gideon, amusement and amazement evident in her voice.

"Works everytime." Gideon replied with a smirk.

"Balls. You got 'em. Two big, hairy-" Xavier started to say.

"Alright I get it!" Gideon cut him off, laughing. "Speaking of... I think one of my kids might end up speaking to you about something he hasn't figured out yet."

"Wow vague." Lisa blinked, looking at the golem to see if he understood any better. Surprisingly the golem was frowning, figuring it out fairly quick.

"Yeah?" Xavier asked, tone intrigued. It wasn't often there was a intake member who might need his particular help and experience with.

"Yeah." Gideon mimiced. "Cutie pie of an Incubus demon. His big proud papa demon was horrified that his heir is still a virgin."

The golem threw his head back and laughed, immediately understanding why Gideon was bringing his attention to the matter. "Has neither of them figured out he's gay yet?" Xavier asked, wiping away imaginary tears.

"I think the kid has a clue but has no confidence to confront his dad. So that's going to be where I work with him. Might surprise the hell out of his father to send his boy here wanting a man in return, and getting the man his son REALLY is instead." Gideon grinned.

"You and your projects." Lisa rolled her eyes, freakishly able to show nothing but her whites in the process.

"I've got to do something to pass the time. What are you guys dubbing  your intakes this time around?" Gideon asked her cohorts.

"Well, I've got that Lich, two different flavours of vamps and a naga. The rest are male and female witches, so I was thinking something like the Night Shift." Lisa shurgged, trying not to smirk but failing. Gideon snorted at her friend and they all started to laugh.

"Awesome sauce, Lisa. I love it." Gideon laughs. "How about you tinman?" she asked the golem.

"Hmmm... I've got wanna be alpha male were wolf, a poltergiest-maker who cuts, a pair of powerful psychic twins who keep trying to kill each other, a vegetarian zombie who has a split personality and a kleptomaniac healer." Xavier listed his intake and hummed before finishing his sentence. It was a bad habit of his and one he did unconsciously while he was thinking. "Echoes. They're all a broken piece of themselves."