Going Down Gid-ster Style

A/N: I didn't pick a song for this chapter because I want to challenge you, my lovely readers! Please comment below with a song, any song, you think suits either this chapter, the story or even one of the characters. I want to see what you guys think/feel. So pretty please, help me out?

______________________________________________________________________________

There were eighteen pairs of very angry, mostly unstable and very hormonal eyes glaring at Gideon, Lisa and Xavier. The golem stood slightly behind and to Gideon's left, the witch behind and to her right. Things were about to go down in glory, brimstone and tomato juice and Gideon grinned demonically, not wanting it any other way.

"Let's do this." the leader of the intake resistance snarled, driving his impromptu army forward.

"And I'm all outta gum." Gideon laughed, launching the first of her attacks.

~*~*~*

Earlier

"Does Cookie know you stole his tomatoes?" Xavier asked, forehead wrinkling and personal glyph glowing in his distress.

Lisa laughed, clapping the golem on the arm. "Yes Xavier! Thank the Lord and Lady I know you like being the older guy or else I'd think you had a crush on the camp cook!"

"No but I do think he has an eye on my Queen-cubus." Gideon laughed, thinking it was cute and completly forbidden. Not the gay part, the Councillor and intakee part. Once the Punt was removed, no one cared who did what, literally. But with the Punt in effect, Xavier would get his ass bounced to the outside of the perimeter for doing certain things. The worse the offense, the farther you got Punted. If you ever found yourself home, you stayed there, knowing that they didn't want you coming back.

"It's the smell of a virgin. I'm sorry. They designed me this way." Xavier shrugged shamelessly. It was true though, the golem had been designed for.... rent. Gideon had heard that he'd been a House favourite until the Mistress of the House died unexpectedly and his contract ended. With imancipation came certain, social adjustments he had needed Camp Darkness to help him make. "I just don't want to get my day off revoked. I've got plans outside this camp that I want to keep." The golem shrugged.

Lisa and Gideon locked eyes for a moment then both laughed. "Booty call." they teased in unison. The golem shoved the witch, toppling her into the grass where she sprawled lazily. Gideon chuckled and threw herself to the ground, grabbing one of the juicy tomatoes and biting into it with obvious delight. Her friends gave her incredulous looks as she munched on the unlikely snack, ignoring the pastries and breakfast foods she'd brought in the bag for them all.

"What part do you guys think they're at?" Lisa asked, nibbling on food, leaning against the golem like a man-pillow.

Gideon lay back in the grass and checked her watch. "Hm... they're about to break for lunch. After that they're ours. So I figure the intakes and Seniour Councillors are just finishing up their one on ones and all the kiddles are terribly bored with twiddling their fingers and stuffing their thumbs up their asses all day while they waited, supposedly participating in meditation exercises that they will need later."

"Oh wise Gid-i-wan has spoken." Xavier mocked.

"Did you just try to Warsie my name up?" Gideon asked, silly smirk on her face.

They hurtled insults and edibles at each other until they heard the unmistakable sound of someone's ass getting Punted back into the camp. It sounded something like 'yyyyyYYYYEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG! THUD'.

"Ten bucks it's one of mine." Lisa said, jumping to her feet.

"I'm out, my kids all know that to tempt the Punt is to tempt being stuck we're the 'I need supervision' cap." Xavier shrugged, staying sprawled down.