Who are you?

After school it was kind've chilly. My brother had asked me and Jewel if we wanted a ride but we declined for the reason of some girl time. We decided to go to the park to hang out and just talk.

~ Camerons P.O.V~
My sister wanted girl time with her friend so I decided to go do something by myself. Maybe I could go to the gym to train. That's probably best.
When I got to the gym I saw someone there I haven't before. Someone new to fight if he was up for it.

~Marcus' P.O.V~
The gym. The gym. Of all places I came to the gym but I don't know why.
"Hey. You seem like you dont come here often. Even though you don't come here often would you be up for a fight?"
Great now someone wants to fight me.
"Yeah...uh..no thank you."
After that I walked away, trying to avoid further interaction. I decided to go over to the park by the river.
"Hey you!(ugh he's back.) don't take it the wrong way. You look like you are in about high school and so am I so I thought it'd be good for us to fight each other because we are probably about the same level."
I stared at him for awhile. He looked like he was in about 11th grade maybe. Ha how is that fair? I'm in 10th.
"I won't take it the wrong way but maybe in exchange for not fighting you we could race at the park?"
"Sure dude that sounds cool."
"Not like you'll win anyways."
"What?"
"Nothing."

~Samuels P.O.V~
I was at the mall checking out girls after school. No kidding they were checking me out. I didn't see that 11th grade babe or Kaila anywhere. Of course I didn't they aren't normal girls. That just makes them special. All the girls at the mall were the popular ones who aren't interesting to the samuel at all. I decided to go to the arcade. Eventually though I got bored of that too. It's like god is trying to make me bored. What did i ever do? I started going to the park maybe I can do some jogging.

~Jewel P.O.V~
The park was busier today then I thought. But lots of people kept leaving. Why do they leave? A butterfly was flying around I wanted to touch it so I put my finger out but it ignored me and flied on.

~All P.O.V~
Stuffed in bag. Put in truck. Taken away.