Well you see...

Yeah so I pretty much lost this battle. Looks like we'll be fucking camping. Currently we are walking down the road it is like almost abandoned so far we've seen zero cars. I mean like wtf. Where are we then?
Wait no I hear a car. Oh maybe we can hitchhike and get to the nearest town a hotel?!?

Samuel's P.O.V
A CAR! What the fuck this is the first car we've seen! We look back to see a black van coming our way. Wait. Black. Van.... Kidnappers?. Bad people. What we woke up in? Oh my actual fuck. Eh. Anyways we should go talk to them maybe it isn't.
The van slows by us. The window rolls down and it's a boy probably no older then us. Ok yeah what the actual fuck of an actual fuck is going on. Wait maybe this is all a dream since I mean like come on no way the Kaila Jones would actually agree to anything we are doing right now. At most she would start crying or something.
S-"Hey! Do you know where we are?"
M-"Nope. So you know where we are?"
S-"What the fuck man?"
K-" Ok I see what's going on let me handle this."
S-" Ok go right ahead."
K-" Do you know where we are?"
M-" No do you know where we are?"
K-" Nope. Do you know where we are though?"
M"....Fine you win. So what are you guys doing out here?"
K-"Uhh... Samuel you take over now."
S-" Well I can guess to say we were kidnapped and escaped. But now I have a question for you. What are you doing out here man? I mean like you look like you are our age."
M-"Same reason as you."
S-" What that can't be it was only me in Kaila in the truck."
K-" No wait there was three other people, one being Jewel."
S-" Oh really?"
K-"Yep."
M-" Ok now that that is settled. Why don't you guys get in the car? Instead of walking. And don't worry about gas I have emergency back up in the trunk."
And we got in the van.

MWAHAHAHA! I FINALLY UPDATED! MWAHAHAHA. SOMEBODYS NOT GETTING BIT TODAY AT SCHOOL! ALSO CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FINISH. LOL BYE BYE 😋