The ride

Kaila P.O.V
Why am I in the back? I really hate sitting in the back of the car. I have had enough of this. I wanna go home to my family and anime. More anime though. Then again what about Jewel how are we gonna save her? I'm gonna freak out soon. Although I'd much rather pass out and wake up with it being just a dream.
"Hey Kaila you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine Samuel. I'm just gonna take a nap guys."
"Ok.", they replied in unision.
I laid down on the back seat. Ah I really hope its a dream.

Jewel p.o.v
It's cold. Why is my bed so cold. Wait. This isn't my room. Where am I? I look around the room I'm in its gray walls and floor with two cots and two desks on the other side of the room right across from it. In between the desks there is a small dresser with only two drawers. There is someone on the other cot. It's Kaila's brother! What is going on here?
"I see one of you are finally awake. We have been waiting.", a man with gray slicked back hair lots of wrinkles and a yellow suit on answers me while standing in the doorway.
"What? Where am I? What happened? Where is Kaila?!?"
"Calm down. We do not know where you're friend is. As for what happened we brought you here because we have some questions to ask you. So would you please come this way."
What else should I do? I will follow him he seems ok...

Ha I updated you scribs! Lol jk jk! I love ya guys. In fact I love all meh friends bc I love friends. Anyways gotta go to school bye bye!

P.S.
Comment if you think I messed up on anything I'll try to fix it.