chapter two.

Ah, omg, thank you everyone that has helped me out so far! You guys are all amazing, really.

[Teen Fiction #738 / Fan Fiction #996] I know it's all the way down there, and you guys probably don't care, but this means a lot to me! I realized I was being selfish for only leaving a two-paged chapter, so hopefully this is longer! <3

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice, I changed the girlfriend's name to Felicity Skinner. [because Harry actually did have a girlfriend with that name!]

[GIF ON SIDE] -whenever you see a (*) in the story, you can try to find the matching picture in the gif!

Thanks again & remember to vote & leave some feedback! .xx

* * * 

“Mel, open up!”

I awoke to someone pounding on my balcony door. I already knew who it was and I was in no mood, whatsoever, to talk to Harry. From last night’s events, I just wanted to leave this town, never come back, and forget about everything.

Grunting, I shifted in my bed and turned towards the other wall. Snuggling deeper into the blankets, I wrapped the duvet around my shoulders and squeezed my eyes shut.

“Come on, Mel, I know you’re awake!”  The banging didn’t stop. In an attempt to drain the noise out I pulled the covers over my head, but it was completely useless.

He shouted again, “MELANIE. Open this door! I have great news!” The same perkiness was in his voice from the first day we met.

God, can’t he take a hint? I don’t want to listen to him talk about Felicity for hours and hours on end.

Using one of my pillows, I threw it at the door and screamed,

“Harry, shut up! I’m trying to sleep!” I plopped back into the bed and dug myself into the blankets again.

It seemed to work because the banging stopped, or so I thought. Soon after, I heard a loud sigh come for outside, followed by another dramatic one.  Harry was still at my door.

“Sighhh.” He cooed. I grunted again and shifted in my bed.

“Sigh.” Harry repeated over and over again. He definitely knew how to get on my nerves. Using another pillow, I laid it over my head and pressed down on my ears.

“Wait, what am I doing?” I heard Harry say. It would have gone unnoticed, but the sliding of the door was all I could hear. Damn, I forgot to lock it. Flipping onto my stomach, I buried my face into the bed.

Mumbling, I said, “Harry, stop I’m not in the mood.” That didn’t stop the obnoxious, teenage boy from jumping onto my bed and beating me with one of my pillows, and yelling at the top of his lungs,

“IT’S TIME TO GET UP, MEL. IT’S TIME TO GET UP, YOU LAZY BUM!” Continuously, he hit the pillow on my head and didn’t stop shouting. Okay, that’s it. Harry woke me up at the wrong time, and now the beast was unleashed.

Quickly, I grabbed the pillow to the right of me and sprang up onto the bed. Harry was confused when I hit him in the stomach, which sent him tumbling backwards onto the floor. I took enough time jumping off the bed and onto the carpet. Showing no mercy, I had a full on pillow fight with Harry, feathers and everything. Minutes into our battle, I had pinned him to the floor, he yelled, letting out a heavy breath,

“I surrender! I surrender.” Smiling to myself, I got up from Harry and held out a hand to him,

“So truce?” Harry took my hand and boosted himself up, but I was surprised when his other hand hit me with a pillow. Loosing my balance, I grabbed onto Harry’s arm, only to bring us both tumbling down onto the bed.