Chapter Five and a Half (Edited)

Chara raised her eyebrows, anger clear in her eyes."No one."she snapped,"Except the king and queen's kids."

The little cat paled,"Er, Bratty, maybe we should like,bgo get them glamburgers or something."

"Ugh. Whatever Catty."

The tiny pair walked away in a flurry of pattering feet.

"Chara, you didn't need to be so mean to them. They had no way to know who we are. We haven't really gone out the castle."

"That's no excuse for being so rude, we should follow them."

"Actually we should go back. Mom's sure to notice that we're gone soon."

They ran down the path and into the elevator. Asriel decided to sit instead of standing. The children hopped into the castle and lay, panting,on one of the many yellow flower patches. "You know,"Chara gasped,"these flowers are called butter cups." Asriel couldn't find the breath to answer, then Toriel walked out.

"Where on earth have you two been!?"she shrieked"I've been worried sick looking for you!"

Chara answered for them,"Exploring."

"How dare you take Asriel away with out telling me!?" Uh oh.

Asriel swallowed,his mom needs to stop blaming Chara before something bad happens...

Mwahahaha. I'm so evil. Cliffhanger on top of a short chapter. Not even 200 words. Oops.
Anywhooo the reads are going up so quickly! Thank you! Keep up the voting,commenting and sharing peeps!

     Princess out!