Chapter Thirteen

Chara was sick. The very thought struck fear into Asriel's soul. He had told a lot of his feelings to Chara in the few days that had passed since their agreement. She relished the power she had over him. Sure, they were 'siblings', but Chara now knew the real Asriel, and he was more of a crybaby than she thought.
     She shrank into herself as another bolt of pain racked through her body. I probably should have thought through my, uh, method of death.
     "Chara." It was Asriel. He hadn't left her side or her hand.
     "Chara I don't like this plan anymore."
     She wanted to reply. To say it would be all right. But her mouth was as dry as Hotland. She couldn't move either, it was like she was tied down. The bolts of pain were closer together, death eager to claim her. Is this what Asgore went through?
     "Asriel."Toriel and Asgore walked in,"We're sorry, she can't be healed."
     Chara looked at her adoptive father. There was sadness in his eyes, but also greed.
     You will never get my soul.
     She smiled with a flash of triumph as her heartbeat and breathing quickened then stopped altogether, and her vision went dark.

     Good grief that was fast. LadyDynamite3677 couldn't wait 30 minutes so here's chapter 13. I might do another chapter too. Chara's dead if you didn't catch on. My fingers hurt. Hope you're happy Allana.

     Vote

     Comment

     Share

     Princess out!