First Kiss (Q/READER)

Since you're first date at the coffee shop you've been on another two with Q. Second date he took you to the zoo to see all the baby animals and then for dinner in a nice restaurant before ending the night with a kiss on the cheek.

Your third date he took you to the movies to see the latest superhero movie then you went to a bar for a drink before ending the night with a kiss on the cheek.

It was becoming a thing between the two of you ending the night with him kissing your cheek and time after time it still left you feeling the same butterflies and heart flutters as the first time. But you were beginning to doubt whether or not he was interested in you, he had so many opportunities to kiss you an he had neglected to take them.

Tonight was your fourth date and you found yourself a little worried about whether or not Q felt the same way about you as you did him.. You liked him, you really really liked him but did he feel the same or were you just friends, tonight was the night you intended to find out, you needed to know where you stand.

Q picked you up at 6 on the dot and you headed to the restaurant for dinner, the drive was quiet and there was a slight tension between the two of you in the car, he kept his eyes on the road and his grip firmly on the wheel.
You plucked up the courage to speak "good day?" You asked trying to sound confident "it was okay, filming so y'no" his short answer made you nervous "if you want we can do this another night, I mean if you're too tired, you must have had a busy day" you said voice cracking a little at the thought of him taking you up on your offer and takin you back home, you wanted to spend time with him, you just got the feeling he didn't feel the same.. A loud silence coated the air in the car until he spoke "(YN), if you want me to take you home then I will but seeing you is the only thing kept me sane today" your heart dropped as you felt the hurt in his voice radiating across the car to you, it hit you right in the gut. "No Bri, you just seemed quite distant I just didn't want you to feel like you needed to be here tonight if you weren't up to it, of course j don't want to go home I just want to be with you.." The car stopped and he got out, you say confused staring at the empty seat beside you, you hadn't meant to let those words "I just want to be with you" tumble from your lips, he'll you weren't even sure if he liked you or if he just valued you as a friend, you looked out the window to see the car stopped at a beach, lost in your own thoughts you jumped as the passenger door opened beside you "come with me (YN)" brian said leaning over and unbuckling your belt before stepping back and waiting for you to get out the car and close the door before walking down onto the beach, you shook your head confused at his behaviour but followed close behind him anyway, closer and closer to the ocean. You were so lost in your own thoughts that you didn't realise the Brian had stopped in front of you until you walked right into his back with a thud, you could have swore you heard a light chuckle befor you fell backwards into the sand. Looking up you saw Q looking down at you holding his hands out to help you up, of course you took them, red staining your cheeks with emarassment as he pulled you up to your feet, you tried to step back away from him expecting him to let you go but he held onto you firmly, one hand on the small of your back the other running up your arm, over your shoulder and up your neck into your hair, you gulped at the feel of his fingers on the back of your neck, looking expectantly up at him "I've wanted to do this since the minute I saw you in the coffee shop that first day" he whispered before leaning in and pressing his lips to yours for a soft, swift kiss.

Pulling back slightly, shocked at what had just happened, head spinning from the feel of him so close to you you whisper "why didn't you kiss me sooner" "I needed to know you wanted it, wanted me..I've been burned before, I needed to know you wanted me (YN) he replied.
"Oh Brian, I want you, I've wanted you since we met, I just want to be with you." And with that you leaned up and kissed him again, his lips moulding against yours softly, his beard gently tickling your chin, you ran your hands up and over his chest before running the pads of your fingers over the short hairs on his face and up into his hair, with this action he deepened the kiss, pulling you harder into him and running his tongue along your lower lip asking permission, you parted your lips slightly and let your tongue mound with his, both of you not wanting to end the kiss but struggling for air, pulling back and resting your forehead against his, trying to catch your breath you smile, staring into those brown pools he calls eyes, you feel safe, you feel happy, that was the most perfect first kiss you have ever had and you are glad he made you wait.

Sitting on the beach wrapped up in each other, stealing kisses here and there, you've never felt so contents. What a perfect night.