Make up Sex - (Q/Reader)

Smut warning - Q and Female Reader

Readers PoV

You lay there sobbing till all the tears dried out, you loved him but could You forgive him? You thought to yourself.. A small knock at the door pulled you from your thoughts, the bedroom door creaked open slowly and clocked shut again, you could hear footsteps padding across the floor towards the bed, You felt the mattress behind you dip and arms wrap around you from behind.

"I'm so sorry (YN)" Brian whispered as he pulled your body close to his. The feel of his warmth surrounding you made you feel safe, in that moment you knew you would forgive him, because you needed him, he was your home, your safe place, your soft place to land and your rock when you felt weak.

"I know you are, I just I can't stop picturing you with her" you confessed, sadness thick in your voice. Brian turned you slightly to look at him "you are the only one I want to be kissing, or touching or anything, you're the one I want (YN), you're the only one" he spoke matter of factly hoping you'd understand how much he meant those words, and you did, you knew he loved you, you know it didn't mean anything with her. Leaning up and running your fingers through the soft mess of hair lining his jaw, you brought your lips to meet his, his soft lips capturing your own, claiming them, running his tongue over your bottom lip and sliding it in to meet your own, he was claiming you and you were claiming him.

You deepened the kiss running your hands up and into his hair, tugging gently as you felt his fingertips run over the skin on your lower back under your top. You couldn't stop the shivers running through your body as his fingertips glided over the soft skin of your back. Brian pulled away completely sitting up to pull his shirt over his head, before climbing on top of you till he was straddling you, leaning down to claim your lips once more as he ran the tips of his fingers up your shirt and over your stomach, his soft touches had your breathing increasing, running your fingers over the bare skin of his back as his tongue explored your mouth.

He slowly pushed your top further up your body before sliding it over your head and off completely, sliding the straps of your bra down your shoulders and latching his lips, his teeth, his tongue to your collarbone and chest, reaching underneath you to unclasp your bra and sliding it off completely to join your top on the floor.

Feeling his warm breath and wet kisses trailing from your throat down your chest before taking your nipple in his mouth and sucking on gently, nipping at it with his teeth, it had you squirming beneath him, letting out soft moans as he continued his assault. Pulling away slowly he unbuttoned your jeans and slowly slid them down your legs before throwing them onto the growing pile of clothes gathering on the floor. Your underwear soon following your jeans, until you lay there fully exposed beneath him.

"You're so beautiful (YN)" Brian whispered, placing a small kiss to your lips as his hand drifted down over your stomach and dipped between your legs, the contact had you gasping. Brian only smirked down at you and pressed another kiss to your lips as he slid a finger between your folds, running it up the length of your core, until it landed on the little bundle of nerves you so longed for him to touch. Moaning softly as he rubbed circles gently.

You felt Brian's lips attach themselves to your neck, sucking gently bringing blood to the surface of your skin, the feeling of that and the assault his fingers were carrying out on your core was enough to have you moaning his name; "Brian" you breathed "I need more" you moaned lightly, you felt two fingers slide into your entrance as you raised you hips to meet them, digging your nails into the skin on his back as he pumped his fingers in and out of you, slowly rubbing the bundle of nerves with his thumb as he did so. You felt the pressure building in the base of your stomach and just as you thought you were going to explode he stopped "Brian what th.." You scolded "not yet baby, I'm not done with you yet" he smirked, leaning down to press soft kisses along the line of your jaw, down your throat to the base of your neck, down your chest and down over the line between your breasts, continuing down the middle of your stomach and down till he reached the top of your core, before he delved in with his tongue, flicking it over the bundle of nerves with such force it had you throwing your hands into his hair, and raising your lips to meet his mouth, moaning his name repeatedly, as he dipped his tongue lower to tease your entrance before letting it slip in and swirl around.

Your breathing now coming out in gasps, as he flicks his tongue over your most sensitive spot and thrusts his fingers inside of you, the combination and force sends you over the edge as you come undone beneath him. Brian continues to lap at you helping you through your high until your breathing evens and your moans subside. Then he trails kisses back up your body till he's hovering above you once more. Leaning in to claim your lips as his once more.

"That was some apology" you breathe, a hint of humour in your tone.

Brian chuckles "so am I forgiven?" He asks, playfully batting his eyelashes and giving you puppy dog eyes with those big beautiful brown pools he calls eyes.

You giggle at his playfulness "almost" you wink, rolling him off you and straddling him. You smirk when you feel the hardness through his jeans, leaning down and pressing your chest firmly to his, locking your lips together in a heated kiss before sitting back up and undoing his jeans before pulling them down along with his boxers to free him.

"You're only mine Quinn. Only. Mine." You whisper as you position him at your entrance and sink on to his thick length, stilling for a moment allowing yourself time to adjust to his size before sliding off him and slamming back down again, causing Q to grunt in response, bringing his hands up to grab your hips and raise you up again and guiding you back down, over and over again, each time faster and harder than before until you slamming onto him with every thrust, you feel the pressure building again and you can tell that Brian is close with his ragged breath and racing heart beat under the palm of your hand. A few more thrusts and he's there, grunting your name as his release takes over him, your own release hits as soon as you hear your name from his lips, your walls clench around him as you almost scream his name into the silence of the night.

Rolling off him and laying by his side as you both struggle to catch your breath

"Do you forgive me now?" Brian asks with a chuckle

Turning to face him you giggle, he looks so beautiful laying there beside you, face flushed, hair messed in a sexy way, a thin layer of sweat coating his forehead, he was the best part of your life.

"I forgive you Brian, I love you" you whisper resting your head on his chest, and tangling your legs with his as you draw little hearts with your fingertips on his chest

"It's only ever gonna be you (YN), I love you." He whispers and pulls you closer, pressing soft kisses all over your face.