Vows (Q/READER)

Quinn's PoV

"Now for the vows, I understand that Brian and (YN) have prepared there own, if you'd like to proceed (YN)" the priest spoke, his hands gesturing towards (YN) as I stood admiring how beautiful the woman standing before me was. She was in a simple but elegant white dress that sat just above her chest, leaving her tanned neck and shoulders bare, her hair was curled slightly and hung beautifully framing her face, her eyes were sparkling and the smile she wore could have set fires.

(YN) raised her eyes to meet my gaze as she smiled brighter and began to speak..

"Brian, I love you. Since the day that we met, I have known that you were the one for me. Since the first day you spoke to me, since the day my name left your lips for the first time you have been part of me, you made your home and set up camp right here in my heart.
Since, that day we have had our ups and our downs but I will always love you and I never want you to vacate your home in my heart. I love you Brian."

She finished her words with another bright smile directed at me, the sparkle for her eyes could have blinded a person. I could feel the water building behind my eyes, how did I ever deserve such a special person.

"And Brian? Would you like to go ahead with what you have prepared for (YN)?" The priest questioned gesturing in my direction. My eyes drifted from the priest to (YN) standing in front of me, my girl.

"(YN), wow. I just want to begin my saying how beautiful you look today. I truly must be the luckiest guy in the world to have to standing on this alter with me. Either that or I'm dreaming.
Since the day that I first saw you I never wanted to take my eyes off you, I knew that I had to have you. I knew that I needed you to be mine.
I understand that it hasn't always been great and that it's not always gonna be sunshine and rainbows but id rather fight with you than laugh with anyone else.
I know that no matter what life throws at us we'll get through it, because you are everything to me, everything (YN).
Also I just want to thank you for that beautiful little boy that you gave me, thank you for making me complete, thank you for being you, just thank you for being mine.
I will never stop falling in love with you. You're not just a star for me you're the whole sky (YN). I vow to love you till the world stops, and beyond that.
I. Love. You."

I spoke, taking her hands in my own as I finished my vows. I watched as the shiny droplets rolled down her cheek, her smile reaching her eyes. Completely lost in our own bubble as we both soaked in the love and adoration that surrounded us. This is where I'm supposed to me.