Meeting his friends (Q/READER)

Love me like you do, la la love me like you do
_____________________________

A stream of sunlight beaming through a gap in the curtains woke you from your sleep, rolling onto your back and stretching your arms into the air, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the light.

"Morning sleepy head" the voice startles you, you didn't expect it, it wasn't until that moment that you realised that it wasn't a dream and that you had in fact spent the night with Brian, in more ways than one, a smile creeping up on your face as you watched your boyfriend walk towards you in nothing but his boxers and your novelty pink apron with the boobs, carrying a tray of what looked like bacon, you could not help the chuckle that escaped your lips "morning babe, you shouldn't have made breakfast" you said as he placed the tray down on your lap and sat in the bed beside you "anything to keep my girl happy" he commented back, your smile only grew at him calling you his girl, you loved that, you loved being his. And with that you both sat and ate in a comfortable silence.

After you had finished eating, Brian placed the tray on the bedside table and turned to you.. "So (YN) I think we should talk" you couldn't look at him, was he seriously going to break up with you the morning after you slept with him, what a dick you could not believe this was happening.. As if reading your mind Brian cut through your thoughts "don't worry babe it's nothing bad, it's just... Joe called and asked if we wanted to go get drinks tonight?" He spoke softly but cautiously, you didn't understand why this was such a big thing or why he had scared the shit out of you by starting the conversation with a break up line "Brian, you scared the fuckin shit outta me there!!! Of course I'll come out tonight, I would love to meet your friends" you replied looking at him, his mouth pulled up into a half smile but he still looked unsettled "what's wrong bri?" You asked, he looked to you before opening his mouth as if to say something and closing it again as if deciding against it. "C'mon babe, you can talk to me about anything" you urged "it's just that I'm scared, I'm nervous" he spoke cautiously "why are you scared?" You asked confused by his statement "what if you don't like my friends?" He almost whispered you couldn't help but chuckle lightly "if they're anything like you babe then I'll love them" you told him, his eyes met yours again and he looked slightly worried "what if you like them more than me..." He spoke softly looking down at his fidgeting hands, you could not believe how soft this big bear of a man was being, how insecure he looked in that moment, it had you crawling into his lap and placing your hands on both sides of his face and pulling him up to look at you "listen here Quinn, you are my man, you're the only one I want, I am yours, only yours, always...you hear me" you spoke sternly but softly to him. He just smiled a wide smile, nodded and kissed you deeply. You knew in that moment that you were in love with him, but you could not let him know that, he's run a mile.

You both lay about and watched to most f the day, just enjoying each other's company.

"We should shower, we've gotta meet joe and the guys in and hour and a half" Brian said to you, although he made no effort to get out of bed as he did. "I know, but I don't wanna get up, I'm comfy and you're warm, it's cold out there" you said poking your bottom lip out, Brian took his opportunity and leaned in and took it between his teeth, causing you to shiver at the action "well why don't you come in and shower with me, that way I can still keep you warm" he smirked.

After you both got out of the shower and got dressed for the night almost ready to leave you could see the uneasy feeling etched on Brian's face "baby, don't worry, it's gonna be fine, just remember you're my guy" you said stroking his hair trying to ease his discomfort "okay baby girl, let's go get this over with" and with that you jumped in a cab and headed to the bar.