Marry me (Q/READER)

Quinn's PoV

Today was the day. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I looked over to the love of my life laying contently on the sofa. He legs stretched out long in front if her, her left hand tucked happily under her head and her right hand resting over the very large bump of her belly.

It had been 6 months since I had found her on the bathroom floor, a weeping mess. It killed me that day to see how scared she was to be pregnant with my child, I vowed from that day on that I would never give her any reason to doubt me or our relationship ever again.

Now 8 and a half months pregnant, and I had never seen her looking more beautiful, watching her laying there comfortable, positively glowing, as she giggled away at her favourite show. My heart was full.

I inhaled deeply as I played with the small fabric box in my hands. Here we go.

"(YN)" I spoke softly, slowly raising to my feet and walking towards her position on the couch.

"Mhmm" she sighed, her gaze shifting slightly from the tv to my approaching form.

"You're so beautiful baby" I spoke softly, resting on my knees in front of her on the couch, as she struggled to sit in an upright position due to her belly. I slowly helped her sit up right as she turned to face me, a confused amused look on her face.

"Don't be silly, I'm the size of a whale, my hairs a mess and I'm wearing sweats" she giggled gently, the sound had my heart fluttering.

"Still the most beautiful person in the world to me" I replied, running my hand over her cheek and tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"(YN)- I" I began, my voice shaking as well as my hands.

"What's wrong Brian" she questioned, a hint of worry in her voice.

"(YN) I love you, I mean I'm so in love with you that my heart aches. You complete me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You made me believe that love was possible again. You gave me hope when I had none, made me believe that I deserved things I never thought I would.
You made me want things I never dreamed of wanting and you've treated me better than I ever have been in my life. With you by my side I'm a better man. You're my best friend, my only love, the mother of my little boy, growing in your belly. You're everything and more to me. I guess what I'm trying to say here is -" I stopped and shakily lifted the small black box up to her face and opened it slowly to reveal a simple white gold diamond engagement ring, I watched her eyes widen and he hand raising to cover her mouth "will you be my wife (YN)? Will you marry me?" I concluded, letting out a deep breath as I searched her eyes looking for any signal of how she was feeling, my hear was racing and my stomach in knots.

"Yes. Yes. YES. I'll marry you Brian. Of course I'll marry you" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling my face so that my lips met her's. "I love you Brian, I love you" she whispered in my ear.