Im your daddy.. (Q/READER)

"Brian!!!" I yelled from my spot in the kitchen, hands clasping my tummy "Brian, it's happening!" I yelled again, hearing the rushed foot steps of the man I love running down the hallway to find me. "The baby, he's coming?" His flustered face searching your eyes for an answer "yes he's coming" you rushed out.

12hours later

"I'm so proud of you (YN), you did so good! He's beautiful" Brian spoke softly, brushing the hair back from my forehead, as the nurse placed the tiny newborn into my arms, his tiny frame wrapped in a soft blue blanket.

"He really is Brian, he's so beautiful" I spoke, tears brimming in my eyes and my voice shaky from the screaming and cursing through labour. There was a point while giving birth I was sure I was going to die from the pain, but looking at this beautiful, perfect, untouched little human in my arms soon made the pain seem irrelevant.

"So, what's it gonna be, is he a Noah or an Alfie" Brian asked, softly striking the tuft of dark hair on his sons head, he was definitely gonna have a full was of hair like his daddy when he started growing.

"Noah, he's definitely a Noah. Noah Quinn" I smiled up at Brian as he pressed a soft quick kiss to my lips. Before turning my attention back to the little bundle in my arms, taking in every inch of his face, I hoped that when he opened his eyes is be treated with the same beautiful brown pools that Brian had, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such an amazing man in my life and to have this beautiful little boy, that we created together, who would be so deeply loved and cherished his whole life. My family.

"Can I hold him?" Brian asked nervously, not in the sense where I'd deny him a hold of his child but in the sense where he was terrified of breaking this fragile little human.

"Of course baby" I spoke softly lifting the child gently towards him urging his to take him from my arms. I watched as Brian cautiously lifted his son from my arms and sat back slightly in the nursing chair he ever so gracefully dragged across the floor in order to be closer to me, I watched as he cautiously set Noah comfortably on his legs and watched the baby kick his felt and crunch his nose, I watched how Brian's expressions softened and his smile grew wider than humanly possible, I watched the stray tears falling from his eyes at the pure joy of how much love he held for his son.

I watched in awe as Brian brought the baby closer to his face and pressed a long soft his to his tiny face "I'm you're daddy, Noah. And I love you so much, you will never want for anything, never in your life will you ever doubt that you're loved. You've got the best mommy in the whole world and I hope that you look like her cause you'll be the most beautiful boy in the world. I'm your daddy, baby boy. I love you" Brian spoke softly, and carefully as he smoothed the hair on the baby's head, not able to aver his gaze from the beautiful little human that was half him and half me.

I didn't think it possible to love Quinn more than I already did until that moment, watching him being so soft and gentle, watching his emotions running wild and the love coursing through his body and radiating onto his son. That was more than I ever imagined myself deserving. I was so full of love and thankfulness that this dorky, awkward man walked into my life.

"Thank you (YN), thank you so much for giving me this perfect little boy. Thank you for being with me, for being my best friend and my soul mate. Thank you for loving me and allowing me to love you" he looked up to me, beautiful brown eyes glistening from the tears "I'll never stop loving you, or Noah. You're my happily ever after, thank you." He all but whispered as he turned back to the tiny being in his arms and
Pressed another small careful kiss to his tiny head.

My life was complete.