Ch.31

Lucas held Maya in his lap in the floor of Riley's room as they decorated a poster. She had told him she was visiting.
"Oh, Riley. I forgot my pencils."
"That's okay. You can just grab them."
"That's a little far." Said Lucas, laughing.
"Walk me?"
"To Flordia?"
"No. Not to Flordia." She said, as if he were dumb. She stood up and grabbed his hand. He followed her out the window.
"Where are we going."
"Oh, just come." She climbed up to her floor and undid the lock on her window. She wasn't as trusting as Riley.
"Maya. You're breaking in."
"No I'm not." She climbed in and he watched through the window.
"There they are." She grabbed them off of the shelf.
"This is all your stuff."
"Ya, well, I keep my stuff in my room." He climbed in and ran to her, causing her to fall on her bed as he pressed his lips against her. She laughed as he kissed her again. They separated but his hands were still on her waist.
"What do I do? What do I do?" Said Shawn.
"Mr.Matthews usually takes his boot as he runs out." She stood for a moment, processing before chasing Lucas out the window. He turned back to Maya, who was sitting on her bed, laughing.
"Wait, why did you tell me that?"
"Because you cared enough to do it."
"You are one strange girl."
"I'm okay with that."
"Well, I'm glad its him, at least."
"So am I."

The end
Thank you for reading this long story. I thought it was going to be one of my weaker story's  but now I've gotten 1.73k reads so far. Thanks!