I Couldn't Be Comfier

Chapter 4 I couldn't Be Comfier

Reader's Pov 

 It's taken me quite a while to find my way around this mansion. There are just so many rooms and floors that I usually just end up following Silver around. I was walking into the kitchen when I heard paw steps behind me. My ears flattened and my tail fluffed. Smile came into view and once he saw me he growled. We still don't get along even though it's been about a month. I hisses at him and he barked. I could smell someone coming and looked behind the mangy mutt to see none other than Glitchy Red. "Smile, {Y-N}, be nice to each other will ya?" He said and gave Smile a pat on the head before going to the fridge and grabbing something to eat. I watched him closely before hissing when I smelt something touch me. I spun around to see Smile sniffing me and before I could react, he had lifted me up by my scruff again and was walking out of the room. I growled in disgust as I felt his drool wet my fur and started flailing around when he brought me to a white room. Jeff was in there and I could hear water running and hitting something hard. He looked over his shoulder to see his dog with the cat and gave a chuckle. I slightly shivered, still not used to how raspy his voice was.

"Think you're getting out of a bath don't cha boy?" I flicked my ear in annoyance as I realized why the dog had brought me here. He was trying to get himself out of a bath by throwing me into the water. He dropped me onto the ground and the moment my paws hit the tile floor I was out of there. Smile ran after me and Jeff ran after him and I desperately smelt the air for my Silver. 'Silver where are you!?' I thought and purred when I caught a whiff of his smell coming from Ben's room.
The door was slightly opened so I pushed it open and ran to Silver. They all spun around after pausing the game they were playing to see what the commotion was. I jumped onto Silver's head and stuck my tongue out at the dog as he stood by the doorway. Jeff grabbed his collar and pulled him back into the bathroom where I could hear his whining and barking. I purred in amusement as the dog called out for my help. 'Mouse brained idiot.' Silver grabbed onto me and pulled me off of his head before setting me down on his lap. "That is some weird cat you got there Silv." Ben commented and unpaused the game. I found a comfortable spot in Silver's lap before lying down and watching him play. 'I couldn't be any comfier.'