It's Alright Silvy, Everything's Going To Be Ok

Epilogue It's alright Silvy, everything's going to be ok

Everyone was down in the living room for the first time in about 5 months. Silver who was mostly in his room had finally come down once Red had convinced him. Nobody talked as he sat on the couch watching as everyone tried to act normal. He propped his elbow on the arm of the couch and rested his head on his fist. Looking out the window he noticed that it was raining. He couldn't take the silence anymore and got up. As he was passing the front door there was a knock. He looked at the door before going over and opening it. A young boy/girl stood there with his/her hand ready to knock again. Blushing the (H/C) haired boy/girl smiled and jumped on Silver, causing them to crash into the ground as he/she rubbed his/her face on Silver's chest. "Wh-Who are you?!" He exclaimed embarrassed and tried to push the (H/C) head away.

 Taking a closer look at who was on him he noticed little (H/C) ears on top of the head and a matching tail in the back. The boy/girl looked up at him and he saw a pair of familiar (E/C) eyes. "Silvy, don't you recognize me?" He shook his head and he/she pouted. "Mr. Faceless man!" He/She suddenly shouted and Slenderman appeared. "Ah, it looks like Ms. Pencilneck's magic did work. Wonderful." He said and Silver guessed that if he had a mouth he would be smiling. Grinny came in rubbing his eyes in a tired way with his hair everywhere. "What about Ms. P?" He grumbled and looked over at the boy/girl. "Well, well, well... What do we have here." He said with a smirk and the boy/girl rolled his/her eyes. "Stupid fox dung." She muttered and Grinny's smirk widened. "No need to be so harsh kitten." He said and looked to the confused Silver who was still underneath the boy/girl. "Silver, meet your cat." Grinny said bluntly which Silver just glared at him. "Shut up!" He roared and looked at the boy/girl that was sitting on top of him. He/She just looked down at him and nodded. 

 "It's true Silver, I'm (Y/N). You found me sitting on a window sill after you had killed the family in the house. I sat on your hat when you played games, I got sick and made a wish that you could be happy forever before I died. I'm here to fulfill that wish nut as a person instead of a cat." Silver couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was to shocked. "(Y-Y/N)?" He whispered and the boy/girl nodded. Shooting up he grabbed the boy/girl in a hug and started crying. Wrapping his/her arms around his neck and petting his hair he/she whispered, "It's alright Silvy, everything's going to be ok."