Your Smile Is The Best So Don't Stop Smiling

Chapter 7 Your Smile Is The Best So Don't Stop Smiling

Reader's Pov

'There they go again.' I thought as Jeff and Jane argued again. My ear flicked in annoyance as I sat by Silver's chair at dinner. I could see Silver trying to ignore them the best that he could as he ate. 'Those two are so annoying!' I thought as I stood up and stretched. As I was walking towards the water bowl, I suddenly couldn't breathe and felt a pain go through my body. I tried to call out but no one could hear me. 

"(Y/N)!" I heard Silver yell as he saw me slumped against the wall. Turns out while Jeff and Jane started fighting physically, I got in the way and Jeff kicked me to the wall. Silver carefully lifted me up into his arms and cradled me to his chest. A bloody tear rolled down his cheek as he turned around to see Jeff and Jane still fighting. Glitchy noticed Silver's angry look and took me from him. He nodded his thanks and walked over to Jeff and tapped his shoulder. He didn't react at first until Silver poked him harder. Pushing Jane away, Mr. Faceless man grabbed her so Jeff could look at Silver. 

A crack and a yelp rang through the air as Jeff raised a hand to his now bloody nose. "What the fuck Silver!" He yelled and everyone watched the two boys. "You kicked (Y/N) and hurt her/him!" "So you fucken brake my nose you short little shit!" A kick was made and Jeff went down with tears falling from his eyes. Taking me back from an unshocked Glitchy he made his way to his room and set me on the bed. He checked me over for injury and when he didn't find anything he broke down and hugged me. 

"I'm so happy you're ok!" He exclaimed as a little sob broke through. Wiggling my way out of his grasp I licked his tears away before giving a little lick to his nose. "Don't cry Silvy, I don't like it when you cry." I told him, too bad he can't understand cat. I pressed a soft paw to his cheek and then nuzzled my head in his neck. My whiskers tickled his neck causing him to give out a little giggle. 'Your smile is the best, so don't stop smiling.'