Part Ten: Liar

"Did you two-"

"No. Shut up." I groaned. Word traveled fast that I had run away with durst, but come home. And now she was bugging me none stop about it.

"Lavender if you did you have to tell me."

"Says who?"

"The rules of best friendship." She shrugged. "Besides, this weekend, when you change, everyone will know if you guys did it, because everyone needs their mate after they first change, it's like you're on autopilot. Unless your mate isn't there or you aren't ready." She shrugged again.

I tried to pretend that didn't worry me... But it did. How was I going to explain that? What would we do? I have to ask him about this tonight.

"Like I said. Nothing happened. And even if it did I'm so mad at him- he- he couldn't get me to care. All I care about is changing."

"All right. If you're just going to keep lying to me-"

"Please drop it Kaylee."

"Fine. I got to go anyway, Danny will be back soon and if you're here he'll end the both of us, and you need to practice."

"What about you?"

"What about me? You know I won't make scouts. What difference does it make if I practice?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag.

"Love you."

"Loveyoubyeee."

"You could make it you know-"

"Sureeee!" She exaggerated as she left out my window.

Well. I can't just sit here.

I got up from my bed and started doing push ups.

One. Two. Three.

I wish I could run.

Four. Five. Six.

I want to run through the forest.

Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven.

I want to go wolf.
I want to run free as far as I can.
I want to be with Durst.

**********************************************

D : Come over. Please.

I sighed, reading the text again.

Me: It's the middle of the day...

D: Everyone will be napping. Please. You're my wife, I want to be beside you.

Me: You know how much trouble I'm in already?

D: Come on little trouble maker. I miss you.

Me: Maybe... I'll surprise you

D: You always do.

I sighed and looked at the texts once over, then deleted them. I got up from my bed and went down stairs. "Hello Luna." I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Lavender. We're taking the kids and your sisters out to dinner. You're still grounded, so you can't come, there's food, but I left a twenty on the fridge if you want pizza."

I paused as I grabbed a drink from the fridge.

I was surprised to say the least- pleasantly, but still- I wasn't expecting them to leave me home, especially while grounded.

"Oh- thanks." I nodded. She grabbed the snacks she needed from the pantry.

"No problem. Just behave. No friends. But Danny said you can go run." She packed the snacks in her diaper bag.