Prologue |-/

Joshua Dun died on July 8th, 2005. He was 17 and had been dreaming about finding love.

A man and his friends had come into his house and strangled him in his sleep . It wasn't the most peaceful of ways to pass, but it was a better treatment than what his family had received.

Abigail's throat had been slit; she was the first to go.

Josh was the second.

Jordan's head had a bullet put through it. He was the third.

Ashley was the fourth. She had been raped and choked to death by her own bedsheets. The man in the group wasn't supposed to sexually assault her in any way, but he did it.

Their parents were then dragged out into the yard. There, the group of five men skinned them from head to toe and laid out their organs in alphabetical order on the green grass.

There was no particular reason why this happened, why they were all killed. It was an unfortunate stroke of luck that the madmen chose the Dun household.

The Josephs lived in Newark, Ohio, close to where the Duns had been murdered. One of their sons, Tyler, was the same age as Josh.

His ghost had been tied to him. Tyler's tortured soul is interlocked with Joshua's ghost, who wanders the planes of the world searching for a way out and for a way to save Tyler.

Though the exit lies with Tyler, neither of them are aware. They must find out the hard way.