Chapter 2

I chased after him. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I screamed. He ran into the kitchen and I finally caught him. He screamed but I put my hand over his mouth. I carried him over to my room and closed the door.

"ETHAN HELP!" He screamed. I laughed and shook my head. I walked closer to him and just as I was about to pin him on the ground, Ethan walked in. He looked at both of us and I grabbed Ryan and put him behind me.

"I am not letting him leave, he took the remote." I said. Ethan chuckled and walked closer to me. He got so close I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "Let him go, or I'll punish you."

My eyes widened. He stepped away from me and smirked. My hot babysitter just told me he is going to punish me if I don't let my brother go. Damn. You know what fuck it. Yolo right?

I walked over to Ethan and pushed him out of my room. I locked the door and then walked over to my little brother. He jumped on my bed and backed into the corner. I followed him and pulled him off of my bed. I tackled him to the floor and pinned him down. He screamed.

Ethan pounded on the door and said "Open the door." I ignored him and continued to mess with my brother. I dripped my spit down to where it almost touched his face and then slurped it back up. He hated when I did that. He tried to get out of my grip but I was to strong.

I continued to do that until my door opened. I quickly turned around and saw Ethan standing there. I gave him a confused look. He held up the key that opens my door and smiles. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I got off of my brother and he ran out of my room.

Ethan started slowly walking over to me. I just stood there like a statue. What was he going to do to me?

He finally got to me and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "You'll regret that tonight babygirl."

He backed away from me and walked out of my room. I just stood there and tried to process what happened. My super sexy fucking babysitter is going to punish me tonight. AND HE JUST CALLED ME BABYGIRL! What the fuck did I just get myself into.
----------
Well that was interesting. I'm sorry this chapter is short but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will update soon😊
Bye my little freaks ✌️
-Katie❤️