Chapter 12

"Oh my god Ethan, are you okay?" I asked with a worried tone.

Ethan rolled over and groaned. I was about to get up and go get some ice but then Ethan quickly grabbed his gun and pinned me to the floor. He shot me in the chest and then said "Haha, now you've been hit little miss perfect."

I rolled my eyes. "Well is someone a sore loser." I said. He clenched his jaw and then held both of my arms above my head.

He looked over at Ryan and said "Hey Ryan, is your sister ticklish?" I quickly looked over at Ryan and mouthed "Please don't." He smirked at me and then looked back up at Ethan.

"Oh yeah, she's super ticklish." He said. Ethan smirked down at me and then began to tickle me. I began to laugh uncontrollably. "Make sure you get underneath her armpits." Ryan said. Ethan looked over at him and said "Thanks for the advise man." He then looked back at me and moved his tickling to my armpits. I began to laugh even more. I struggled to get out of his grip but it was no use, he was way to strong for me.

"Ethan stop, please?" I begged. He shook his head no and continued to tickle me. I was finally able to kick him off and stand up. I caught my breath and then looked up at him.

"You suck." I said with heavy breathing. He chuckled and then walked over to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and tried to give me a kiss.

"Ethan, my little brother is right there." I quietly said. He turned around and looked at my brother. He sighed and then let go of me. "Hey Ryan, you wanna build a fort in the basement?" Ethan asked in an excited tone. Ryan gasped and quickly nodded. Ethan smiled and then said "Okay, you run upstairs and grab some blankets and pillows and Kaitlyn and I will stay down here and grab things to hold down the fort." Ryan jumped up and down and then quickly ran upstairs.

Ethan then turned back to me and smirked. "Now, where were we?" He said. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in.

As our lips were about to lock, the doorbell rang. We both groaned and rolled our eyes. He then let go of me and walked over to the door. He opened it and looked up. It was Mrs. Jacobs.

I don't know how to describe his face. He looked shocked, scared, sad and mad all at the same
time... and she looked the same. They both weren't saying anything so I quickly walked over there and bumped Ethan out of the way.

"Hi Mrs. Jacobs." I said in a polite tone. She quickly looked down and took a deep breath. She then looked up at me and quickly said "Hi Kaitlyn this is Ryan's flashlight he forgot it at my house bye." She then quickly turned around and walked away. She was going so fast that it was almost like she was jogging.

I slowly closed the door and the turned towards Ethan.

"Um, what the fuck just happened?" I asked. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Kaitlyn, I have to tell you something."
--------------------------------------------------------------
OMG, SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE MOTHER FUCKING FAN!!! HOLD ON BITCHES BECAUSE IM TAKING THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER ON A FUCKING LOOP!
Anyways, love ya guys 😘
-Katie 💖