Chapter 11

We both snapped our heads towards the voice and saw Ryan standing there with a horrified look on his face. Ethan quickly got up and walked over to him.

"Ryan, what are you doing here? I thought you were at a friends." Ethan said with a nervous tone. Ryan looked up at him and said "Mrs. Jacobs just dropped me off. What are you doing with my sister?"

I quickly grabbed a blanket that was on the side of the couch and covered myself. I then walked over to him and said "He's not doing anything Ryan, in fact this is all a dream. Your just dreaming right now. We should probably get you up to your bed." I grabbed his arm and started pulling him to his room.

"Wait, this is really all a dream?" He said with a magical look on his face. I smiled and nodded. He then pulled his arm away and tried to do a magical spell. He mumbled a few words and then looked at me with a sad look.

"Why can't I make a Transformer appear?" He asked with a disappointed face. I laughed and then replied "Because you're really tired and don't have the energy right now, you might have the energy when you get to your bed."

He smiled up at me and then raced upstairs and into his room. I gave a relieved sigh and then walked back over to Ethan.

"That seriously works on your brother?" He said with a chuckle. I smiled and said "Yep, has since he could understand what we were saying." He smiled and then shook his head.

"Okay, we should probably go upstairs and get dressed before we get caught again." I said. He nodded and sighed. I started to walk away but he pulled me back and ripped the blanket off.

"What are you doing?" I questioned. He looked my body up and down and said "One last look before I can't see anymore." I smiled and chuckled. I then pulled him into me and gave him a kiss. I pulled away and put my forehead against his. We gazed into each other's eyes and smiled.

After a few seconds I pushed him away and said "Okay enough sappy shit go get dressed." I then walked upstairs and into my room. I looked through my closet and decided to wear a white tank top and dark grey cardigan with some loose sweats. When I was all dressed, I walked into the bathroom and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I decided to wear no makeup and stay bare. When I was done with everything, I walked over to Ryan's room and went in.

He was in his bed sleeping. I smiled and then walked over to him. I sat down on the edge of his bed and lightly shook him. "Hey Ryan, get up." I whispered. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He sat up in his bed and looked at me.

"Oh, hey Kaitlyn. I had the weirdest dream about you and Ethan." He said. I gave a nervous chuckle and then said "Yeah, I bet you did." I then helped him out of bed and walked him out into the hallway. Just as we were walking out, Ethan walked out. We both looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, hey little buddy. Good morning." Ethan said. Ryan smiled and walked over to him. "Ethan, I had a really weird dream." Ryan said. Ethan looked at me with a worried look and then looked back down at Ryan. He awkwardly smiled and then said "I bet it was really weird, maybe you can tell me about it later."

He then picked Ryan up and ran him downstairs. I followed them into the living room and then we all sat down on the couch. "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked Ryan. He looked outside and then back at me.
He gave me a sad look and then pointed towards the window. I looked outside and saw that it was raining.

I sighed and looked back at him. "Well that's okay buddy, we can just do something inside. How about we make a fire and watch a movie." I suggested. Ethan and Ryan looked at each other and then rolled their eyes.

"Ugh, girls." Ryan said. "Totally." Ethan replied. I crossed my arms and said "Okay fine, what do you suggest?" They both looked at each other again and gave a sneaky smile. They then looked at me and Ryan said "We'll be right back, wait here."

He grabbed Ethan's arm and pulled him upstairs.

Hm, what are they doing? I swear to god if they hit me with something or scare me they are fucking dead.

I waited there for a few minutes until I heard Ethan and Ryan yelling. I then saw them running down the stairs with something in their hand.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs they started shooting me with foam bullets. I covered my face and tried my best to dodge the bullets. I failed miserably. When they were all out of bullets they started laughing like crazy people.

I gave them a I'm about to fucking murder you look and they quickly stopped laughing.

"So, you really wanna play that way? Okay, game on. Give me a gun." I said. They both smiled and then Ryan went upstairs to get another gun. Ethan and I started picking up the bullets and re-loading them into the guns.

"Your going down." Ethan said as we were loading. I laughed and replied "Please, I was the laser tagging champion and this isn't much different." Ethan rolled his eyes and then continued loading. Soon, Ryan came down with the other gun and we loaded that one.

When we were done loading all of the guns, we all got into a different hiding position and Ethan yelled "GO!"

I was hiding behind the couch, Ethan was behind the wall and Ryan was next to the entertainment center.

I popped my head up and saw Ethan come out of his hiding spot. I shot him twice and then he turned back around to hide behind the wall. I smiled to myself and continued shooting.

Eventually, I was down to my last bullet and I hadn't been hit yet. I quickly stood up from behind the couch and shot at Ethan. It hit him but I couldn't tell where.

All of a sudden Ethan dropped his gun and fell to the floor holding his eyes. He started yelling in pain and sucking in his breath. I quickly ran over to him and knelt down next to him.
-------------------------------------------------------
I fucking suck 😂 Sorry for not updating lately. I have been busy with school and friends and vacation and I have had no time. I will try to update more but if I don't, I'm so sorry. I still love you all so much and I hope you liked this chapter.
-Katie 💖