Chapter 5

I got dressed and wobbled my way into the kitchen. It hurt so bad but I got there. When I got in there I saw Ryan sitting on the counter mixing something.

I wobbled my way to a seat by the counter and sat down. "Oh, hey Kaitlyn." Ethan said with a wink. I smiled and said "Hey, whatcha guys making." Ryan turned to face me and smiled widely. "Im helping Ethan make cake!" He beamed. I chuckled and looked over at Ethan. "Cake for dinner?" I questioned.

He walked over to me and whispered in my ear "I put my clothes on and then he came into the kitchen and said he wanted cake and I wasn't really focused on dinner so I just said okay." I nodded and then looked back at Ryan.

"Hey Kaitlyn, wanna help me?" Ryan asked. I laughed nervously and said "Uh no I can't, I have to..." Just then the doorbell rang. "I have to get the door." I said. I quickly got up and slowly made my way to the door.

When I finally got there I opened the door and saw.... my ex boyfriends sister. "Uh, what are you doing here?" I questioned looking around for my ex. "Well, your mom invited us over for dinner last week and then she told us that she was going away but we can still come and have dinner with you guys." She explained. I gave her a small smile and said "Um, who else is coming." "Well, my mom and Liam. They are just in the car grabbing the dinner we made." My smile went away and I felt like passing out.

Why the hell would my mom invite them over. She knows that Liam is my ex. Well on the other hand Liam's mom and my mom are best friends. But still why would she do that.

I was snapped out of thoughts by Rachel, his sister, clearing her throat. I blinked and then looked at her. "Oh right, come in." I said steeping aside so she could come in. Liam and his mom walked up to the door and entered as well. Liam smiled at me on the way in. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. Ethan walked into the room and looked at everyone. "Um hello, who are you?" He asked.

I stepped in front of everyone and said "This is Rachel, Liam and Mrs. Jones. They are my mom's friends and they are here for dinner." "We made casserole and you can call me Karen." Mrs. Jones said handing Ethan the casserole. Ethan smiled and accepted the casserole. We all followed him into the kitchen. "Oh, hi Liam." Ryan said. "Are you getting back together with Kaitlyn." I glared at him and then lightly laughed. Ethan looked over at me and i smiled. Liam chuckled and said "No I'm not Ryan, but it's nice to see you."

Ryan jumped down from the counter and hugged Liam. I pulled him off and said "Now Ryan you don't want to crowd him." Ryan stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. He walked over to the mixing bowl and handed it to Ethan. "All done." He said. Ethan took it and walked over to the cake pan. "Um, I'm going to take them into the dining room and set everything up." I said. Honestly, I just wanted to get away from Ethan. He seemed like he wanted to murder me.

Everyone followed me into the dining room and I started setting up the plates and silver wear. When I was done setting everything up, Mrs. Jones started putting an even amount of casserole on each plate. When we got finished, Ethan walked in and said "Alright cake is in the oven and Ryan is very hungry." We all sat down and started eating. "So Kaitlyn, how have you been?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Ive been great I've been up to a lot of things." I replied. She smiled and said "That's good." We kept making small conversations and I couldn't help but notice that Liam kept glancing at me. It was making me very uncomfortable. I mean he is my ex and I have no interest in him anymore.

After awhile we heard the oven beeping and Ethan stood up and said "I'll be right back." Ryan was already in the kitchen right when he heard the first beep. Mrs. Jones also decided to help Ethan get things set up. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Rachel said getting up and walking out. So now it's just me and Liam.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Kaitlyn there is something I've really wanted to talk to you about." He said. I looked at him and said "Uh what." He could tell I was nervous. He stood up and walked behind my chair. He leaned down to my ear and whispered "I've really missed you, all of you." He set his hand on my thigh and kissed my neck.

Oh shit.
----------------------------------------------------
Well that happened. Ohh what do you think will happen?? Well you'll find out soon. Hope you liked this chapter. I know it was kind of boring but I didn't know what to do with it so yeah. The next chapter will be more interesting. Bye bitches ✌️
-Katie 💖
P.S.- The guy in the picture box is Liam 😉