Chapter 3

I stood there for a little, shocked. Finally I walked out of my room and saw Ethan and my brother on the couch watching T.V. I glared at my brother and he scooted closer to Ethan. Ethan looked at him and then me. He smirked and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. I started to drink it and then I saw Ethan walking in through the water bottle. I set it down and crossed my arms. He stood in front of me and laughed.

"Well is someone in a bad mood?" He asked. I glared at him and said "Yes I am because you chose my brother over me when he was clearly being a brat, ugh your so annoying." Ethan's look went from funny to serious.

"Watch your tone with me, or I'll make sure your punishment is extra bad." He threatened. I rolled my eyes and said "Oh yeah I'm so scared, what are you gonna do, put me in time out." I laughed at the last part and looked at him. He seemed mad. He walked over to me  quickly and picked me up. He set me down on the counter and looked me up and down. "Go in your room and play with your toys for awhile Ryan." Ethan yelled into the living room. "Okay." We heard a cheerful voice yell back.

When Ethan heard the door close he crashed his lips into mine and grabbed my boobs. He pulled away and leaned into my ear. "This is your punishment Kaitlyn. I am going to fuck you until you can't walk and since you gave me extra attitude, I am going to have to leave marks everywhere." He explained. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were dark and seductive. Oh damn, this is going to be fun.
--------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter but Ethan is going to give Kaitlyn a good "punishment" in the next chapter so keep your eye out. I love you guys and I hope you have a great day 😘💖😉
-Katie ❤️